With Caution

QC

1 CDO
Verified SOF
A late news item here, Zaid al Masri, no. 3 in Al Qaida presumed dead in the Peoples Tiolet of Pakistan.
I say with caution as previously guys like him have returned. Any news from other sources?

I heard nothing, but i will raise a drink and hope his soul is for ever fucked by a pig.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...hanistan_Chief_Mustafa_Abu_al-Yazid_Is_Killed

Yazid was a close associate of terror chief Osama bin Laden and is thought to have helped fund several of the 9/11 hijackers.
There is no information yet about how he died.
In Washington, a US official said there is "strong reason" to believe Yazid is dead and that he was killed in Pakistan's tribal areas.
"In terms of counter-terrorism, this would be a big victory," the official added.
Yazid was on the list of individuals, organisations and charities whose assets were frozen by the US Treasury after the 9/11 attacks.
According to the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, he transferred funds via Dubai to Mohammed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi and Wal al-Shehri, who flew aircraft into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.

Back