Yut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. If ya get to the Embassy in Dublin, Ireland give me a hollar !

SHHHH... :-|.... I forgot Wookie is a Leatherneck... just like I forget you are a Brit (most of the time)...;)

Wow. The Troll admits he's wrong. What else calamitous shall this day bring?

Welcome, HolyBear - thank you for your service.

LL

Welcome....Wookie hit one of the Admin up if your Radar is going up

Library Lady, Troll didn't admit to being wrong. I remember a time when Troll thought he was wrong but he was mistaken. He did admit though to violating the first rule of Rogers Rangers.

Library Lady, Troll didn't admit to being wrong. I remember a time when Troll thought he was wrong but he was mistaken. He did admit though to violating the first rule of Rogers Rangers.

I had 59 rounds of Powder and Ball.... because you 'borrowed' one:mad: for inspection. Boy, was Col Rogers pissed at me....

Unless you are talking about the version that starts "don't forget nothing".... in that case... well.... was I saying something?

Hmmm... who's qualified to call the Troll wrong? :-"

LMAO

LL

Welp, going from Oki to NC for the Feb A&S class is going to be brutal, but those are the conditions that most thrive in. How's your training coming along?

Yeah, there should be a pretty good climate and time change. Adapt and Overcome, right?
How has your Embassy tour been?

The duty was awesome! I learned a lot about myself and how the political world rotates. I have some insane memories too. Worst part of the duty was getting GOS'd for breaking my leg. Luckily I was about to rotate to my last post, so I still got recognition/COT leave/maintained my TS clearance. I would do it again in a heart beat, but as a DetCMDR.:cool:

Welcome to the site. Thank you for your service and good luck with your plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back