1208 ASPOC/A&S

Anybody that is on Pendleton feel free to utilize me as a resource. I've been to A&S and made it through only to be a non-select. Currently in the Recon pipeline, albeit injured. I'm a Personal Trainer, too, so I can definitely help you tighten up your routine to be more economical.
How did you not get selected
What was there reason ?

Anyone going to the this upcoming April Aspoc class thats stationed in okinawa, let me know it would be great to have a training partner...

Anyone going to the this upcoming April Aspoc class thats stationed in okinawa, let me know it would be great to have a training partner...
We should start a 2-14 thread to get everyone rogering up. I'm not in oki anymore but I'll see you there.

We should start a 2-14 thread to get everyone rogering up. I'm not in oki anymore but I'll see you there.

winendine... I suspect you are either stupid or arrogant making your first post here after I just asked another Marine to make sure he posted an intro.
You need to follow the same instructions, post an intro before you make any other posts.

eta, typed as you were posting your above "oops"

winendine... I suspect you are either stupid or arrogant making your first post here after I just asked another Marine to make sure he posted an intro.
You need to follow the same instructions, post an intro before you make any other posts.

eta, typed as you were posting your above "oops"
The discrepancy has been corrected and yes I can be a bit of a "mouth breather" sometimes . I apologize.

Back