160th application packet.

Clintu88

Unverified
So quick question for anyone who might know the answer or at least a round about estimate. I am currently in the Army at Ft. Hood and I submitted my 160th packet about 5 weeks ago. So my question is...has anyone here ever submitted a packet (not recruited from AIT) and how long did it take to hear back about getting accepted? Thanks in advanced guys.

So quick question for anyone who might know the answer or at least a round about estimate. I am currently in the Army at Ft. Hood and I submitted my 160th packet about 5 weeks ago. So my question is...has anyone here ever submitted a packet (not recruited from AIT) and how long did it take to hear back about getting accepted? Thanks in advanced guys.

Per the Site Rules, please provide an Introduction in the correct subform before posting again.

Completely spaced. I had 2 links pulled up, one for my intro and one for this question. I thought I had already submitted my intro. Sorry for the rule breaking. Thanks for the heads up Admin.

Completely spaced. I had 2 links pulled up, one for my intro and one for this question. I thought I had already submitted my intro. Sorry for the rule breaking. Thanks for the heads up Admin.

Yeah took me maybe 2 weeks from the time I submitted my packet to having orders in hand. Different circumstances for everyone, just depends how busy the recruiters are with trips and others packets.

Back