160th "Terrorizes" Washington Town

Just another hysterical citizen and/or reporter who decided to make a story where there was none. Seems the reporter decided to pad their word count to boot! :rolleyes:

LL

Uh, oh.... we're invaded every day at our place and it interrupts our enjoyment of the lake....
A-10s, F18s, C17s, C5As, Blackhawks, little birds, c130s, and various less well known fighters, bombers, cargo and troop transports.... then there are the arty and small arms ranges.... can I sue the Government too?

(this is sarcastic, this is only sarcastic, friggin hippies in Port Angeles would be the first ones to scream if we got invaded)

You know what's funny?

When we retired, we bought a home directly south of a semi-active military runway. We have H-60s, V-22s, C-130s, and C-17s flying over us all the time, anywhere from 500-1500 feet. But it never bothers me. In fact, I get a semi-chubby knowing the boys are out there working and practicing. Yes, I'm the geek that, if I'm in my yard working, waves to the helicopters when they fly over. :-"

I'm more worried about the day I don't hear them flying...

You know what's funny?

When we retired, we bought a home directly south of a semi-active military runway. We have H-60s, V-22s, C-130s, and C-17s flying over us all the time, anywhere from 500-1500 feet. But it never bothers me. In fact, I get a semi-chubby knowing the boys are out there working and practicing. Yes, I'm the geek that, if I'm in my yard working, waves to the helicopters when they fly over. :-"

I'm more worried about the day I don't hear them flying...

You need to visit your outlaws... and help me drink beer and bourbon after we go canoeing and drown a few worms... then we can sear and char animal flesh on the deck and drink more beer... bring your knives so I can sharpen them.

You need to visit your outlaws... and help me drink beer and bourbon after we go canoeing and drown a few worms... then we can sear and char animal flesh on the deck and drink more beer... bring your knives so I can sharpen them.

All sounds goood except the "outlaw" part... :blkeye:

And the knives need sharpening. Bad. :(

All sounds goood except the "outlaw" part... :blkeye:

And the knives need sharpening. Bad. :(

Mrs. 0699 can visit her family, you can get 'misdirected' in the airport and end up at outr place with a bad case of dehydration and retrograde amnesia that requires many bottles of Alaskan Amber and a few charred critters before you regain your memory about 3 hours before you have your scheduled return flight... and as a bonus you blame it all on me thumping you on the head with your luggage at the airport and having to play medic, but all of my supplies are at the abode....

Think the plan would work?

This week helicopters invaded Port Angeles...last week it was Whidbey Island trying to sue to the Navy for the noise created by the Growler jets. http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021451006_noiselawsuitxml.html

The hippies here forget that the military creates a lot of the jobs in the area... until something like sequestration happens and the local businesses arounf JBLM and Bremerton and Everett suffer ...

The planes have been taking off at Whidbey longer than those whining people have lived there... That's the sound of freedom, beyotches... move to north Korea if you don't like it... kim whatever it is this week will have you shot for complaining about the glorious military of Korea... You chose to live next to an active military runway... see that CHOSE... that's been active since the 1940's... wtf are you complaining about?

Nobody invited you... the invite was for 0699... and Bruno, if they charter a plane to get that mutt out there...

Bruno? Fly? We'd have to charter a plane, as there's no way he'd last in the hold on a commercial flight. He'd either kill himself or crash the plane.

(I don't know that I told you this...)

He broke out of the $300 shark cage this past winter. He actually broke the weld on two bars and bent them. I can't bend them back using both hands. He is effectively "uncrateable" now. If we flew commercial, within 15 minutes, he'd be rampaging through the baggage compartment in the AC. He'd probably eat his way up to the passenger compartment to get to his momma...

Bruno? Fly? We'd have to charter a plane, as there's no way he'd last in the hold on a commercial flight. He'd either kill himself or crash the plane.

(I don't know that I told you this...)

He broke out of the $300 shark cage this past winter. He actually broke the weld on two bars and bent them. I can't bend them back using both hands. He is effectively "uncrateable" now. If we flew commercial, within 15 minutes, he'd be rampaging through the baggage compartment in the AC. He'd probably eat his way up to the passenger compartment to get to his momma...

I knew all that... I said you'd have to charter a plane, didn't I? Wait let me check...
... and Bruno, if they charter a plane to get that mutt out there...
yup pretty sure that was me... Friggin Marine Senior NCOs and their short attention spans... hmmm... wonder if Bruno could get through the skin of a C-130?:p:wall::hmm:

...wonder if Bruno could get through the skin of a C-130?

If his momma is on the other side? Yes. 8-)

I've met Bruno... he fetches whole trees... can you do that and still bark at rabbits and act like a brainless tard that does very little other that eat and slobber? I like Bruno.

Don't forget the deer legs. And the dresser drawer that he ate. Yes, the entire drawer, minus the face plate.

And he likes RB... :-/

Back