1st Female MH-60 Pilot in the 160th

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
OK, not really. This is just a pic of my daughter at one of the Regiment's events a while back. They had static displays of all the helos and let the kids climb in and play on them.

I wonder how long it takes to reset all the switches and gauges after the kiddos get done playing with them?

Attachments

• MH60 pilot.jpg
    MH60 pilot.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 195
NSDQ! }:-)

Long as she knows what that means.......ya know, before pulls up on the collective...:D

Great pic, BTW!

OK, not really. This is just a pic of my daughter at one of the Regiment's events a while back. They had static displays of all the helos and let the kids climb in and play on them.

I wonder how long it takes to reset all the switches and gauges after the kiddos get done playing with them?

Who cares, it's green platoon that has to unfuck it, right? LOL

Door Gunner

Here she is on an MH-47 at the unit Christmas party. She was a little disappointed that the helo didn't take off (it was inside a hangar and its rotors were off :uhh:) but when Santa came riding in on a Gator everything was OK.

Attachments

• door gunner.jpg
    door gunner.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 114
Door Gunner

Here she is on an MH-47 at the unit Christmas party. She was a little disappointed that the helo didn't take off (it was inside a hangar and its rotors were off :uhh:) but when Santa came riding in on a Gator everything was OK.

Cute pictures.

I absolutely loved that shit when I was a kid... still do, though I'd prefer to play with the real thing. :D:D

Grat pics, Mara!

Just wait until she's ready to date... You'll be locking her in the freezer and not letting her out till she's 30! That's the advice my Dad was given and he regularly told me he should have followed those words of wisdom. ;)

LL

Back