1st Iraq vet, then pro cheerleader

Last edited:
Arizona Cardinals cheerleader and Army vet arrested for beating boyfriend

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...friend-victim-article-1.1415958#ixzz2b9O0t6vx

View attachment 8913

Video of the attack. The boyfriend is a faggot IMO.

http://www.azfamily.com/video?video=7349149280bf255fffd7020130a0415c30d66123

Hey @Marine0311 still want to fuck her brains out? She's HOT al naturale! :ROFLMAO:

Yes I do. Her BF must have been a pussy anyway. I would teach her old school by trapping her in the camel clutch. You have no idea my mad skills. I am a 6th degree black blet in TapoutUFC.

Geez, @pardus what's with all the hate? Is it because she has a vagina or because we won't sleep with you?

HA, I saw crazy a long time ago. Many hours behind bars thinking, "why did she do that?" will do that to ya! LOL!

In the words of Billy, You better run, you better run on home!

Hey @Marine0311 still want to fuck her brains out? She's HOT al naturale! :ROFLMAO:
I will answer in his stead.....

unfunfunf.gif

@Teufel
popemast.jpg

She's the kind of bitch that gets a donkey punch with a thorazine kicker.

How does that work?? Oh ho ho, funny you should ask!! You proceed as normal, just right before The Moment of Truth, you jam a syringe with plenty of thorazine in her, then proceed as normal. That causes her head to pop up, target of opportunity, and when you really deck her she's out for ages. Good shit if you need to make a hasty retreat from her level of psycho.

How does that work?? Oh ho ho, funny you should ask!! You proceed as normal, just right before The Moment of Truth, you jam a syringe with plenty of thorazine in her, then proceed as normal. That causes her head to pop up, target of opportunity, and when you really deck her she's out for ages. Good shit if you need to make a hasty retreat from her level of psycho.

Can you send that to me in a P.D.F. file so I can save it?

F.M.

Wow, that's more awesome than the switcheroo.

After watching the 'assualt' video and some other news on this....

a. Boyfriend is a REAL wooz... I'm going to video my girlfriend beating the shit out of me and pulling my hair....

b. She was drunk.

She's not crazy... at least compared to some of the strippers I used to..... date? She just had an abortion a few days previously according to at least one report.

If you really piss off a woman... especially a woman who is intoxicated... YOU will get probably receive at least one smack up side the head.... before you realize that it's gotten physical.

I doubt this will be considered domestic violence. She pleads to a D&D, does community service.....

Once upon a time, long ago & faraway.... used to do 'security' for a private establishment when I was in Japan... What was shown in the video was mild compared to a drunk, Acid freaking, 115 lb chick who was raised in dojo and needed to beat up any round eye male she could get her claws (1.5 inch natural fingernails) into because she still hand anger issues with the Marine who had knocked her and rotated home alone....

If I had been prosecuted at an even more tender age for getting drunk and getting into fights.... my life would be entirely different....

Racing Kitty... please expound on your last post or at least your experience with Thorazine.....

It was pretty amusing how she made that quip about her boyfriend slamming her head on the tile after he told he she was being recorded. :rolleyes:

Assuming the judge does not grant her the plumbing pass (more likely than not), then she deserves everything that she gets - and double that for pulling the 'woman-as-perpetual-victim' card to try and bypass any legal accountability for her idiocy and instead transfer the blame onto the target of her assault.

Back