1st Iraq vet, then pro cheerleader

She's the kind of bitch that gets a donkey punch with a thorazine kicker.

How does that work?? Oh ho ho, funny you should ask!! You proceed as normal, just right before The Moment of Truth, you jam a syringe with plenty of thorazine in her, then proceed as normal. That causes her head to pop up, target of opportunity, and when you really deck her she's out for ages. Good shit if you need to make a hasty retreat from her level of psycho.

Personally, from a woman's standpoint, I think abortion is disgusting. I always wondered why women will have unprotected sex knowing that it can result in a pregnancy.

megan2.jpeg

It's my experience that most men wouldn't give this woman a second glance on the street if she looked like this. Which is why she probably isn't wearing makeup.

Personally, from a woman's standpoint, I think abortion is disgusting. I always wondered why women will have unprotected sex knowing that it can result in a pregnancy.

View attachment 8943

It's my experience that most men wouldn't give this woman a second glance on the street if she looked like this. Which is why she probably isn't wearing makeup.
It's a booking shot. I bet she isn't bad looking without makeup, but sober.

Its not nice for sure, but mistakes do happen, so does rape...

She had been crying her eyes out, I'm sure, which will make your eyes swell, your skin blotchy, your face puffy, etc. And fighting with your BF will take the pretty right out of a girl. These are all bad things.

She cleans up really well with makeup and having her hair done. Even with airbrushing, etc., she is attractive. Yeah, I'm a female, but I don't play for the other team. Trying to be objective.:-)

Well, I'm a female, and I think she's downright disgusting.

Just remember guys, seeing a woman's booking photo is generally an approximation of what you'll see the morning after. This one is coyote ugly, and I'm sure every single one of you who proclaimed you'd hit it would be gnawing your arm off the next morning... :rolleyes: :wall: :ROFLMAO:

LL

Just remember guys, seeing a woman's booking photo is generally an approximation of what you'll see the morning after. This one is coyote ugly, and I'm sure every single one of you who proclaimed you'd hit it would be gnawing your arm off the next morning... :rolleyes: :wall: :ROFLMAO:

LL

I think you underestimate some of the gems we... errrrr they've woken up next to. :ROFLMAO:

My 9 grade English teacher use to work for a cosmetic company. She told us and I quote "If you can see a girl without makeup and she is still beautiful to you then she is marriage material" I followed her advice

I respectfully disagree with you LL. Getting a good night's rest is far different than the trauma of drinking, fighting and getting arrested really late at night. Even if she did bring it on herself.

I saw one pic of her in her Army uniform, no make up, and she looked decent. I will see if I can find it again and post it.

LL

You're assuming we'd be there when the sun came up.

My 9 grade English teacher use to work for a cosmetic company. She told us and I quote "If you can see a girl without makeup and she is still beautiful to you then she is marriage material" I followed her advice

My Kim was beautiful w/o makeup. I will always remember that.

F.M.

No one looks hot in their mugshot.

Dunno about that one. ;-)

f40d6ead-s.jpg

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/08/26/too-cute-for-jail-super-hot-mugshots/

Back