2/75 History..?

Zactly.

Believe me when I/WE say: They could have wiped them out in a matter of minutes.

Minutes? more like a minute, also think of this, south of the town im in has seen several shoot outs between idoits with guns and police men. Example: Last year a shooting acured between two suspects and several police officers, the shoot out lasted until the suspects were aprehended with no one being hurt or killed, this can not be said for the cars in between them though. The officers involved had decided(due to the fact that no people were around) to try and take them with having to kill them.

Well it was not much of a correction actually just agreeing that it would have been brief.

Minutes? more like a minute, also think of this, south of the town im in has seen several shoot outs between idoits with guns and police men. Example: Last year a shooting acured between two suspects and several police officers, the shoot out lasted until the suspects were aprehended with no one being hurt or killed, this can not be said for the cars in between them though. The officers involved had decided(due to the fact that no people were around) to try and take them with having to kill them.

Nick:

A little friendly advice. ;)

I think you need to brush up on both your spelling and composition, before posting stuff here. A spell checker might help. As a teenager in the 9th grade, I don't think you need to be telling people like us how to do things, etc. :2c:

I was in school at DIA when it happened. What filtered back (we had some officers in the course from the 82nd and 101st) was that the 2/75 BC was so aghast and pissed that non of the bad guys had been hit that he took the whole Bn to Ranges for a week of live fires. Sounded good at the time.

Im sorry for the misunderstanding but were did I tell you how to do things? I will do bettter on spelling then.

Back