2014-2015 NHL Thread

Yeah the Hawks need to stop allowing 3 goals in 37 seconds. Or 3 unanswered in the first period. Jesus it's ridiculous. Last night's first period they looked like a peewee team.

LOL thanks Scotth! It sure is an exciting time, congrats to my Hawks!

Even though I grew up on the dividing line between Rangers and Islanders countries.... I have been a Wings Fan since the days of the 8 team NHL.... the only thing I really like about the Hawks is how red the ice used to get when the two teams played... Even Hockey has gotten 'kinder, gentler and more PC'....

Gone | By Daniel Carcillo

This is a fantastic article. I think many of us can relate to this from when we stopped putting on our cammies. Who will be there for you? The answer should be all of us, but how many of us have actually taken the time to volunteer at a Veterans Homeless Shelter or even sent a text message to someone you know to be struggling with life just to say hi? I'll be the first to admit that I don't do it nearly as often as I should. We are our brothers keepers.

Further from the main point, hockey players write some of the most fascinating and incredible articles. Here are two from one of my favorites, Penguins top-6 forward Pascal Dupuis. He's played less than 70 games over the last two seasons due to a blown knee and a blood clot. He is the definition of "heart."

In My Blood | By Pascal Dupuis
Why I'm Coming Back | By Pascal Dupuis

Let's go Wild!

And let's hope Chicago trades Kane for his alleged indiscretions!!!

Back