2014-2015 NHL Thread

The Wild have been anything but...However you cannot take anything away from Blackhawks and Kane - hella team you guys from Chi-Town have.

The Wild have been anything but...However you cannot take anything away from Blackhawks and Kane - hella team you guys from Chi-Town have.
One more to go.

We should start getting the games on TV soon.

Fucking San Antonio thinks it's a sports town and nothing ever gets broadcast down here (unless it's a local team or National TV).

One more to go.

We should start getting the games on TV soon.

Fucking San Antonio thinks it's a sports town and nothing ever gets broadcast down here (unless it's a local team or National TV).

You can pick up an Apple TV, I believe it's actually on sale right now. You can buy any pro sports network you want. In this case you would buy NHL center ice and get every game throughout the season. I happen to think its a cool little device on the cheap side since it offers other cool networks for free like Smithsonian.

You can pick up an Apple TV, I believe it's actually on sale right now. You can buy any pro sports network you want. In this case you would buy NHL center ice and get every game throughout the season. I happen to think its a cool little device on the cheap side since it offers other cool networks for free like Smithsonian.

Not sure if you can get the playoffs though - I had to find a web feed out of Canada -

Not sure if you can get the playoffs though - I had to find a web feed out of Canada -

After a quick search, your right. Playoffs aren't included in Center ice.. Scratch my recommendation to look into it. Too bad hockey isn't given the national coverage I feel it deserves though. I seen ESPN was playing some college video game competition, yet they don't cover hockey and hardly cover lacrosse. Pathetic in my opinion..

After a quick search, your right. Playoffs aren't included in Center ice.. Scratch my recommendation to look into it. Too bad hockey isn't given the national coverage I feel it deserves though. I seen ESPN was playing some college video game competition, yet they don't cover hockey and hardly cover lacrosse. Pathetic in my opinion..

Yes they are included. They just don't show the games that are being shown in your location on TV- they block them to you. So you use Hola! and, hey presto wham bam thank you maam, you've got playoffs hockey.

Yes they are included. They just don't show the games that are being shown in your location on TV- they block them to you. So you use Hola! and, hey presto wham bam thank you maam, you've got playoffs hockey.

You have Center Ice? What you say would make sense. I was going by what I read on NHL.com. (fourth paragraph): http://www.nhl.com/ice/m_page.htm?id=26371

Am watching the last few minutes of the Min game. I like that they didn't give up down by two in the last few minutes. That PP just now was great to watch and empty net goals are always the most heartwrenching.

EDIT: Holy shit, PP goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back