2014-2015 NHL Thread

The Montreal v. Ottawa series is one of the best I've seen. Say what you will about PK Subban, the dude can flat out play.

I'm just hoping my Red Wings can make it out of the first round..

Wild Game 3 tonight.

Wish I could sign up for cable for just during hockey playoff season. Too much work trying to find consistent internet feeds - but ... I SHALL PREVAIL!

Wild Game 3 tonight.

Wish I could sign up for cable for just during hockey playoff season. Too much work trying to find consistent internet feeds - but ... I SHALL PREVAIL!

You can sign up for NHL gamecentre. Use Hola! (the VPN) for your browser and set it to Russia. It'll be much cheaper.

The Wild looked pretty dang good last night shutting out the Blues. Can't really expect a performance to get much better than that one.

They are just so damn fast, they remind me of mosquitoes buzzing around a person trying to swat them away. Parisi was on the radio this morning, he said none of them are big enough to fight with the Blues, so they just have to be speedy.

I liked the attitude the Wild show with all the extra curricular stuff, laugh it off and let the score board do all your trashing talking. Nothing talks better trash then the score board and the final horn blast.

Man did the Wild shit the bed last night. 6 to 1 ....and it could have very easily been 8 to 1. Sheesh...

Game 5 of the first round. Dubnyk makes an awesome save on a point blank shot while he is sprawled out so I get on the internet to look for a red Dubnyk jersey to buy, I have the green jersey but no red one. Wild scores twice while I'm trying to order the jersey. If it holds, the best $190 I ever spent.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welp, Isles are out. I would love to see Minnesota win the cup. Tampa bay and Calgary are teams I'd be happy for as well.

Back