2014-2015 NHL Thread

Bruins fired their GM.

Does this reverse the Seguin and Boychuk trades? No? See you all next season...

Rooting for the Blackhawks now!

What a first night...

Three teams steal home ice advantage from their rivals, as Hawks, Flames, and Isles all won away.

I bet the Sens are going to be back with a vengeance after Subban's slash on Stone

First night double OT... Wow

Defensemen scored two of four game winners.

This is what playoff hockey is all about!

Last edited:
Hockey is played on skates not ruby red slippers. }:-):p

I literally laughed out loud, well played!

What a hell of a game for Scott Darling.

Hawks will win it again this year.

I don't do Twitter but I saw a picture posted in a sports article, a picture of a brick wall with a tweet...this is Scott Darling in goal or something like that. He was brilliant.

If Wild win tonight they will take the series in 6. If they lose, they're done. Wild have been playing playoff hockey since Dubnyk got here...pressure's on boys!

That damn Dubnyk for the Wild is really something.

Cut cable a few months ago...thank god for pirate internet! LOL

I literally laughed out loud, well played!

I don't do Twitter but I saw a picture posted in a sports article, a picture of a brick wall with a tweet...this is Scott Darling in goal or something like that. He was brilliant.

I knew you were out there, my friend; it just took the NHL ta get ya back on the boards again:D:D.

Damn it!

Blues strike first blood vs. Wild...

Watched the end of the game. Was stuck at work finishing a big project. Worse thing was we were pouring a glass of whine for the team as a celebratory drink on a job well done just as the Blues scored their heart breaking third goal. Made sure to note in the toast that it wasn't about that goal.

Sad to see the Wild lose but we stole one from them at home. We just have to play as well at home as we do on the road.

I wanted to hate your post but I chose not to because I'm just so happy to see Johnny still killing it with the Isles.

Hey, hope to see the B's make it back to the playoffs next season. I was pulling for Pittsburgh to lose to Buffalo and Bruins to beat Tampa on the last day of the season to secure that final wildcard spot. I've always been partial to them since I have family up there and they are definitely my favorite of the Original 6.

Back