Not Work Safe .

I was going to make a specific statement about VP, but then I realized it wasn't fair to single her out.

We elect morons. Male, female, white, black, Republican, Democrat...check the block on whatever they are, but there's a good chance that mouthbreather is a fucking moron. You know who is dumber than her? Dumber than the other politicians?

Yeah...

Taxation isn't theft because we gave these idiots the keys to the castle. They can't steal something that we gave away...

I was going to make a specific statement about VP, but then I realized it wasn't fair to single her out.

We elect morons. Male, female, white, black, Republican, Democrat...check the block on whatever they are, but there's a good chance that mouthbreather is a fucking moron. You know who is dumber than her? Dumber than the other politicians?

Yeah...

Taxation isn't theft because we gave these idiots the keys to the castle. They can't steal something that we gave away...

I should run for office. As a military intelligence professional, I suspect I'll fit right in. #Military"Intelligence"

I think what is worse is the morons we elect, have speech writer's and staff that are equally as dumb.
I’m no longer attacking the politicians - we all know they are corrupt or quickly end up that way. I am now attacking the populace that put them there. It’s “their” fault we are dealing with the enemy that is the political apparatus.

I’m no longer attacking the politicians - we all know they are corrupt or quickly end up that way. I am now attacking the populace that put them there. It’s “their” fault we are dealing with the enemy that is the political apparatus.
I'm not attacking anyone...I'm just laughing at them.:-)

I mean, come on, just try and tell me this doesn't run through your mind when you hear the VP's speech :ROFLMAO::

Back