Not Work Safe .

IMG_8178.png

Apparently LAPD did a raid recently and recovered quite the arsenal. Scary to think all these were wondering the city streets.

Her name was Esmeralda and she was blonde and she worked at the Manhattan Bar & Grill in TJ. After going upstairs with her and “registering” at the “hotel” and after the deed was done…I remember her rummaging through my dress shoes for extra cash.

They told us the same thing at field med school at Del Mar, TJ was off limits. First libo, we went. I went back with my wife, too. Had a great time both times, but 180 degrees different experiences lol.

I have always detected shades of a gleeful sadism in Corpsmen.

There has always been an unspoken truce between corpsmen and SNCOs, 'don't fuck with us, we won't fuck with you.' It's a delicate balance that brings order to the universe, and any ripple in that balance brings an unholy barrage of malfeasance that is difficult to unfuck...

If a Marine is hurt or sick not of his doing, we will move heaven and hell to treat. But if it's because he did something stupid or preventable and it keeps me from my Xbox, sleep, or booze, we will take "gleeful sadism" in dispensing medical treatment and wisdom...

They told us the same thing at field med school at Del Mar, TJ was off limits. First libo, we went. I went back with my wife, too. Had a great time both times, but 180 degrees different experiences lol.
When I was stationed in SoCal in the 80's, TJ was not off limits and its where we spent most of our measly enlisted pay. As a midwestern kid out of his element, learned a lot about the world and would not trade those times with my Army brothers for anything.

When I was stationed in SoCal in the 80's, TJ was not off limits and its where we foolishly spent most of our measly enlisted pay. As a midwestern kid out of his element, learned a lot about the world and would not trade those times with my Army brothers for anything.

When I was there if I recall it was only off limits to students and not to folks stationed there. That was a minute ago, I could be wrong.

Back