Not Work Safe .

Guaranteed, he identifies as a black man, fuck the PO-lice, has a 300 pound baby momma in the Bonnie Doone section of the Nam (is Boonie Doone still hood?)
LOL - dude reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from Gran Torino…

Random Trivia. The white kid is Scott Eastwood, Clint’s son.

330171179_940185510492838_2064062828978312249_n.jpg

You can keep Hell’s Asshole, I mean El Paso. I moved away in 2008, and would be fine never seeing it again. With the exception of Chico’s Tacos.

I watched the Netflix documentary about that young female PFC that was murdered there by her team leader from armory.

The mother was interviewed, said that when she (mother) arrived from Houston to El Paso, it smelled of death. Hearing it in Spanish made it Erie.

I hear nothing good about that place.

I watched the Netflix documentary about that young female PFC that was murdered there by her team leader from armory.

The mother was interviewed, said that when she (mother) arrived from Houston to El Paso, it smelled of death. Hearing it in Spanish made it Erie.

I hear nothing good about that place.
Times have changed. When I was there all you had to do was watch your car. They'd steal a fuckin rusty Ford Pinto in that town.

Auto insurance was ridiculously high.

They have a proposal to build the first one in Wisconsin outside Madison where 90/39 merges with 94. Talking 100 pumps and over 600 parking spaces. For a gas station.

We have two on I-95 between Daytona and Jacksonville. My wife loves the place and I've never been. I'm told it is quite the experience.

Back