Not Work Safe .

We have two on I-95 between Daytona and Jacksonville. My wife loves the place and I've never been. I'm told it is quite the experience.
They have breakfast burritos named after safari animals, and they chop and make brisket while they chant about it. They make fudge. They have cinnamon rolls the size of dinner plates. I work with guys that make the hour drive just for their kids to enjoy it.

They have breakfast burritos named after safari animals, and they chop and make brisket while they chant about it. They make fudge. They have cinnamon rolls the size of dinner plates. I work with guys that make the hour drive just for their kids to enjoy it.

The closest thing we have here in PA (Philly region) is WAWA. It's ok but nothing like what you're describing.

If we go west out of Philly towards Lancaster and beyond, Sheetz rules the land. I think they are better but still nothing like down south.

^Man, I dream all the time about moving to Tx someday. Left Hood in 08', have a few friends that stayed. I don't know what it is, but I feel right at home there.

My sister and her fam lived just outside of Houston for years, now in Dallas. I like Houston, but I love southeastern/coastal Texas.

What-a-burger rocks.
Buc-ee's has to be experienced.

Buc-ee's is great. They had plans to build one on 85 in the next county over, but being business regressive and all, the commissioners voted it down. They are building one of those big-ass self-storage facilities instead :rolleyes: .

The closest thing we have here in PA (Philly region) is WAWA. It's ok but nothing like what you're describing.

If we go west out of Philly towards Lancaster and beyond, Sheetz rules the land. I think they are better but still nothing like down south.
Buc-ees shits on Wawa and Wawa is my daily go to.

FqOz18VXoAYEcW4

Back