4th POG stuff

Wow. Is that a legit ad? As a recruiting ad, it is really really well done.
Truthfully looks like an XBox game I want to download!
Lol, I wanted to binge the series! The cool part is all the Easter eggs you’d probably only recognize as a Black Knight. Dozens. The not so cool part is the captain who created this is about to leave the regiment. Huge loss of a talented mindbender.

Honestly, 3 out of 5 Stukas. There were some really good parts, but something seems off. The pacing, some imagery, some audio...I don't know. I'm glad y'all are happy.

This video made the local news, apparently scaring the crap out of the civilians and conspiracy crowd.
Heard that. And that SECDEF and INDOPACOM were shitting themselves, too. Funny thing is, until the policy of PSYOP wrt the Smith-Mundt Act would have made this illegal and head’s would have ROLLED. But during the last few months of the Trump administration, it became legal for us to target US citizens. So, the fear is wholly justified. Just not because of this video, per se.

Honestly, 3 out of 5 Stukas. There were some really good parts, but something seems off. The pacing, some imagery, some audio...I don't know. I'm glad y'all are happy.
I think the pace and tone dissonance you’re talking about was intentional. IMO

Heard that. And that SECDEF and INDOPACOM were shitting themselves, too. Funny thing is, until the policy of PSYOP wrt the Smith-Mundt Act would have made this illegal and head’s would have ROLLED. But during the last few months of the Trump administration, it became legal for us to target US citizens. So, the fear is wholly justified. Just not because of this video, per se.

Is this vid targeting, or recruiting?

Not going to lie...I read the title as 4th People Other than Grunt.
LOL

Same. I thought it was self deprecating intent.

POG might not be the best initials to use for a military unit.

Unless they want you to think that.

But…they might just want you to think that they want you to think that…but then again…
Fellers it's not POG as in Psychological operations group. The original spelling from back in the day is POGUE which stands for people of good use elsewhere. And people other than grunts would be POTG. Silly grunts can't even spell.;-)

Back