4th POG stuff

Any product produced by PSYOP with a behavioral change as its goal is targeting. If getting people to join PSYOP is the goal, then recruitment uses target audience analysis (targeting) to get there.

Certainly not meaning to be obtuse or argumentative, if the goal is recruiting then how could that be illegal in any capacity? I guess that is where I was going with this. How would that be different than any other army or military recruiting commercial?

Is this vid targeting, or recruiting?
Any product produced by PSYOP with a behavioral change as its goal is targeting. If getting people to join PSYOP is the goal, then recruitment uses target audience analysis (targeting) to get there
Certainly not meaning to be obtuse or argumentative, if the goal is recruiting then how could that be illegal in any capacity? I guess that is where I was going with this. How would that be different than any other army or military recruiting commercial?
Because of the entity creating the recruiting product. Black Knights are provided with certain skills designed to manipulate target audiences. We are afforded that training in order to use against non-US citizens. The Smith-Mundt Act specifically forbids US government agencies from using propaganda against US citizens and the original intent of the law was to keep PSYOP from targeting Americans. Oddly, during the last few months of the Trump administration, they deemed this law not to apply to PSYOP. I honestly don’t know how much more plain I can be. This product was designed, created, and disseminated by Black Knights in order to manipulate behaviors of US citizens, and until recently, it would have been a violation of federal law.

Last edited:
Any product produced by PSYOP with a behavioral change as its goal is targeting. If getting people to join PSYOP is the goal, then recruitment uses target audience analysis (targeting) to get there

Because of the entity creating the recruiting product. Black Knights are provided with certain skills designed to manipulate target audiences. We are afforded that training in order to use against non-US citizens. The Smith-Mundt Act specifically forbids US government agencies from using propaganda against US citizens and the original intent of the law was to keep PSYOP from targeting Americans. Oddly, during the last few months of the Trump administration, they deemed this law not to apply to PSYOP. I honestly don’t know how much more plain I can be. This product was designed, created, and disseminates by Black Knights in order to manipulate behaviors of US citizens, and until recently, it would have been a violation of federal law.
Who in particular deemed this? Are these people still in power and are they a part of the current regime? That said, other nation states have had field 'decades' using pysops against the American public. Interesting to see the shoe on the other foot.

Who in particular deemed this? Are these people still in power and are they a part of the current regime? That said, other nation states have had field 'decades' using pysops against the American public. Interesting to see the shoe on the other foot.
Well, “the other foot” would be us using psyop against *them*, like always, but ok. DoD deemed this, and as I said, it was under Trump admin’s transition time.

Well, “the other foot” would be us using psyop against *them*, like always, but ok. DoD deemed this, and as I said, it was under Trump admin’s transition time.
I mean... pretty sure everyone has been seeing what's going in public and higher education. 4th POG might not be doing it but others are.

Who in the administration? The people in the DoD that deemed this okay tend to span administrations. Nothing happens in a vacuum.

4 POG has been producing recruiting stuff for ages...several SF posters (the one with a green beret saying "It says more about you than you can say about yourself" or something like that) was produced by the 4th POG in the 70s under the guise of training for the print company. There were several items like that produced at the time for the same reason. For a brief period, jeeps with loudspeakers would cruise the 82nd area broadcasting re-enlistment messages...for a day or two, the same jeeps were used for courtesy patrols in the 82nd area, as well..."Trooper, get your hand out of your pocket" type messages...that stopped when a brigade commander was told that while fishing his car keys out of his pocket...and after a hurricane in south Florida in the late 80s or early 90s, an AM radio station was deployed to help with the disaster relief efforts.

I wish I still had some of the stuff that was done back in the day, but paper doesn't hold up well under dozens of moves over 50 years or so....

4 POG has been producing recruiting stuff for ages...several SF posters (the one with a green beret saying "It says more about you than you can say about yourself" or something like that) was produced by the 4th POG in the 70s under the guise of training for the print company. There were several items like that produced at the time for the same reason. For a brief period, jeeps with loudspeakers would cruise the 82nd area broadcasting re-enlistment messages...for a day or two, the same jeeps were used for courtesy patrols in the 82nd area, as well..."Trooper, get your hand out of your pocket" type messages...that stopped when a brigade commander was told that while fishing his car keys out of his pocket...and after a hurricane in south Florida in the late 80s or early 90s, an AM radio station was deployed to help with the disaster relief efforts.

I wish I still had some of the stuff that was done back in the day, but paper doesn't hold up well under dozens of moves over 50 years or so....
What you’re talking about was commissioned by SORB for production. The reason this is different is because it was produced and disseminated by 37s

I mean... pretty sure everyone has been seeing what's going in public and higher education. 4th POG might not be doing it but others are.

Who in the administration? The people in the DoD that deemed this okay tend to span administrations. Nothing happens in a vacuum.
All I know is what was released by proponent. I’ll see whether I can get my hands on the DoDI for you

What you’re talking about was commissioned by SORB for production. The reason this is different is because it was produced and disseminated by 37s
Also, “command messaging” has always been allowed. This video was created using the “PSYOP Process” and that yields a very different output

All I know is what was released by proponent. I’ll see whether I can get my hands on the DoDI for you
Well shucks, thank you. I will profess my ignorance regarding DoD policy. That said, it is definitely interesting to see the who and piece together the why behind policy. It's like a big fun puzzle.

Well shucks, thank you. I will profess my ignorance regarding DoD policy. That said, it is definitely interesting to see the who and piece together the why behind policy. It's like a big fun puzzle.
If I’m being honest, this one particular why gets my normally quiet conspiracy devil yapping on my shoulder. Using the dirtier tricks we have against Americans gives me the heebies

If I’m being honest, this one particular why gets my normally quiet conspiracy devil yapping on my shoulder. Using the dirtier tricks we have against Americans gives me the heebies
It frightens me too, but a fight is a fight. Like the song in your vid, "Wolves hiding nearby, whispering do or die, around me". On can choose to go gently into the night or evolve to meet changing circumstances. What we're seeing is not new.

Oftentimes sunlight is often the best disinfectant.

It frightens me too, but a fight is a fight. Like the song in your vid, "Wolves hiding nearby, whispering do or die, around me". On can choose to go gently into the night or evolve to meet changing circumstances. What we're seeing is not new.

Oftentimes sunlight is often the best disinfectant.
I’m not saying we shouldn’t play dirty, nor do I disagree with your sentiment. I just know what we’re capable of manipulating and how easily that can be abused to the detriment of our population. We should be the guys trusted to unmask those machinations instead of charged with engaging in them against Americans, IMO

I’m not saying we shouldn’t play dirty, nor do I disagree with your sentiment. I just know what we’re capable of manipulating and how easily that can be abused to the detriment of our population. We should be the guys trusted to unmask those machinations instead of charged with engaging in them against Americans, IMO
I honestly agree with a lot of what your saying. That's why figuring out the machinations behind the who, why, and where are so interesting. Knowing why an opponent is doing something makes countering it more viable. I'm guessing American's being in the cross hairs is either an act of desperation or the realization of power for those in leadership. All I know is what comes next will not bode well for anyone.

Odd question, but have you ever studied American pre-history?

Last edited:
I honestly agree with a lot of what your saying. That's why figuring out the machinations behind the who, why, and where are so interesting. Knowing why an opponent is doing something makes countering it more viable. I'm guessing American's being in the cross hairs is either an act of desperation or the realization of power for those in leadership. All I know is what comes next will not bode well for anyone.

Odd question, but have you ever studied American pre-history?
Much of my life was immersed in it, but not sure whether that counts as biased or not. I grew up on a tribal reservation and lived native until I joined the army at 18. Why?

Much of my life was immersed in it, but not sure whether that counts as biased or not. I grew up on a tribal reservation and lived native until I joined the army at 18. Why?
I think there are parallels between the emergence of the tech that makes 5th gen warfare/psywar possible and the pre historic migration events that pre/proceded the arrival of bow and arrow technology, from the Asian steppe, into the America's.

I think there are parallels between the emergence of the tech that makes 5th gen warfare/psywar possible and the pre historic migration events that pre/proceded the arrival of bow and arrow technology, from the Asian steppe, into the America's.
As long as we aren’t advocating the Beringian Migration Hypothesis, please continue lol

As long as we aren’t advocating the Beringian Migration Hypothesis, please continue lol
Chortle. You're not one of them Soultrean Migration Hypothesis academics are you? :-o (kidding)

Long story short, three separate migration waves of humanity to Americas starting 12-16,000 years ago. Every 4-5 thousand years there is some technological evolution and some sort of population/environmental pressure cause people to move from the old world to the new.

First wave of humans are either wiped out, out competed, or assimilated by second wave with newer technology, we don't really know. Same thing happens to the second wave. Though the third wave has a piece of technology that was developed on the Asian steppe. Ie bows and arrows. The third wave dominates the Americas, except for a few holdouts, until European explorers arrive with a higher technological tier (also disease) and are in turn conquered.

We're seeing the exact same thing except in this case the tool is the internet. As technology evolves so does the timeline in which changes occurs.

Last edited:
Back