6.8 REM SPC

With the Leupold Mark IV would you go with the SPR-E or the standard SPR mount? SPR-E extends the eye relief even further, as I am sure you are aware. Can't decide!

Sorry for the late reply.

I like th SPR-E for it's extended eye relief. They also have the SPR-M4/LT104 or the slightly higher mounted SPR-M4 1.93" LT135

Personally I think you'll find the "E" extended eye relief model to be the best for the Mk IV glass.

Yep, their stuff is pricey, but's it's kind of addictive. They have so many solutions for just about any thing you want to mount.

I'm in the process of ordering their new foregrip, and the Pivot mount for my Aimpoint 3x magnifier. I can run the magnifier behind both Aimpoint CompM3 on the LaRue Cantilever mount and behind the EOtech on the LaRue ECOS-C mount.

Mark stuff is top notch and his staff are the best in the industrry to deal with.

Tell a guy named Blake that I sent you if you call them to ask about the other SPR mounts.

Oh man im such a gun noob in comparison to you guys...

That doesnt explain anything lol

So it`s a weapon manufactured by a firm called Rock River Arms?

Everybody's manufacturing the 6.8 SPC, just depends on who's upper you want.

LMT, RRA, LWRC, Bushy, Olymic, Barret, etc, etc, etc,

LMT has the MRP uppers that allow the operator to change out barrels from 5.56 Nato to 6.8 SPC.

Back