68Whiskeys at RASP

ASYED01

Unverified
Hello!

As stated in my introduction, I have enlisted as a 68W with Opt.40 in my contact (I was also able to get $750 College Fund). I know that I'll have to go to Boot, then Ft. Sam, then Airborne. Once I'm at RASP, I know that I'll be treated just like every other prospective Ranger, and I honestly can't wait to kick RASP in the balls. I was thinking, however, 11X's often have a tough time of recycling, because there is always another Infantryman ready to fill his spot. Is this the same for 68Ws? For instance, would a 68W have a better chance of making it into the regiment, or at the end when the cadre pick you, will they give you a nod for being a medic?

Thank you all for your service and your replies!

Hello!

As stated in my introduction, I have enlisted as a 68W with Opt.40 in my contact (I was also able to get $750 College Fund). I know that I'll have to go to Boot, then Ft. Sam, then Airborne. Once I'm at RASP, I know that I'll be treated just like every other prospective Ranger, and I honestly can't wait to kick RASP in the balls. I was thinking, however, 11X's often have a tough time of recycling, because there is always another Infantryman ready to fill his spot. Is this the same for 68Ws? For instance, would a 68W have a better chance of making it into the regiment, or at the end when the cadre pick you, will they give you a nod for being a medic?

Thank you all for your service and your replies!

Oh yeah? Because you already started another thread that indicates otherwise. Quit making threads for every question, and do some research on your own. We're not here to build your life plan.

Oh yeah? Because you already started another thread that indicates otherwise. Quit making threads for every question, and do some research on your own. We're not here to build your life plan.

Yessir. I gotta get my shit together

Back