7 aircraft land in formation...WAY COOL!

So I have to assume correctly that that little number is much more difficult than those 7 pilots make it appear?

So I have to assume correctly that that little number is much more difficult than those 7 pilots make it appear?

They are not big aircraft, so the disturbed air around each plane is not too bad, but it is there. It calls for highly skilled pilots, trust in your fellow pilots, a little practice, and not screwing up too much:sneaky:.

Very impressive. Wondered who they were-Spanish eh Cool. Love our Snowbirds.You train to follow the lead pilot and the wing men need to know not to crash into him.Well thats a given lol. Saw the Snowbirds dozens of times and formation flyers can not do that job for a long period of time.At least up here.In the US who do you have-I remember the Blue Angels I thnk they were called. Brain freeze again-think you have another. They are ALL cool and well trained.

Well dont I feel like the resident fool. Ooh-Rah couldn't see yours but went off another post. T-Birds. My bad. Love them as much as my snowbirds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always had nothing but mad props for pilots. Talk about trust in others to do exactly what they are supposed to do, exactly when they are supposed to do it.

Back