84-year old former Army sniper gets the Black Hat

WOW. Watch to the end. Awesome video put out by the AMU and awesome shooting by a Sniper, not a former Sniper, not a retired Sniper, but a Sniper.

I just watched SPR and Enemy at the Gates yesterday so this vid was the capper for 2 days of historic and present day great shooting skills.

At the beginning of this summer I helped out one of my mom's friends from work do some yard work (re-sod'ed their yard). She invited me in when she got off work to cool off and I stumbled upon their office at home (it was right by the kitchen). It was covered with her husbands stuff, he is a Ranger Sniper, I do not know the correct way to refer to him. But I started getting a "man boner" just reading through his certificates and other memorabilia and wondered how good of a shot someone like that really is; since I have never gotten a chance to experience it first hand. Ridiculous might explain it?

I just watched this video today and was about to post it then I searched and saw how old it is. Amazing none the less.

What a great video, WOW!! Congratulations, Ted on being honored with the "Black Hat", and you've proved you still have it. Thanks too for giving our end of the age scale a welcomed boost:thumbsup:.

At the beginning of this summer I helped out one of my mom's friends from work do some yard work (re-sod'ed their yard). She invited me in when she got off work to cool off and I stumbled upon their office at home (it was right by the kitchen). It was covered with her husbands stuff, he is a Ranger Sniper, I do not know the correct way to refer to him. But I started getting a "man boner" just reading through his certificates and other memorabilia and wondered how good of a shot someone like that really is; since I have never gotten a chance to experience it first hand. Ridiculous might explain it?

I just watched this video today and was about to post it then I searched and saw how old it is. Amazing none the less.

Mod hat on, I have no idea at all, what ^^^^^ has to do with Ted Gundy, his award, and his sniper ability. "Man boner" seems rather high school , but that's my $.02.

Last edited:
Back