AC-130

Ravage

running up that hill
To quote a line from The Transformers "Spooky 32, use 105 shells. Bring the rain!" :confused:

2m5c8d2.jpg

1soa3l.jpg

Download HiRes

2u5f2ww.jpg

Download HiRes

20u4i28.jpg

Download HiRes

Love em! Thanks!!!

I got to fly in a Reaper a few times as a Guest!!! Actually on one occasion got to fly one while they hit the gunnery range out west!!!!

I could not stop smiling! The AC Commander always called me Smiley when he would see me around the base!!! What a rush!!!! Almost as much fun as being in the back seat of a F-16D doing Air-to-Ground precision munitions drops!!!

We sure could've used your aerial support in Mog.( That was all beauracratic B.S.) I was already out of the Unit whenI saw BHD. I remember leaving that movie theatre Pissed. 1) Daylight op. 2)No Spectre Gunships wow! Please lets not ever allow that to happen again Big brass. +or - 30 seconds. NSDQ!

C-130, best aircraft ever invented IMHO.
AC-130...is just the icing on the cake.
:cool:

Great bird, amazing concept

BTW:It's only me, or are AC-130s always banked slightly to the left when airborne ( I know- bores to the ground, and cool pictures....)?

Great bird, amazing concept

BTW:It's only me, or are AC-130s always banked slightly to the left when airborne ( I know- bores to the ground, and cool pictures....)?

About 30 degrees, it's called telemetry orbit.

Back