Accidental Discharge — Results!

The AD waiting to happen by people fitting every stereotype of white trash:

[YOUTUBE]rmUXRX2lVd4&eurl[/YOUTUBE]

Disgusting on multiple counts.

The fat fuck waddling around with a tactical holster. LOL

At ~3:08 the dumb fuck points the gun at his own face.

And I always love it when fat disgusting slobs sport the hardcore high and tight haircut, as if it gives them the military image. LOL

Thanks for that video, reminds me why I left my small town. LOL

I got in a big argument with the guy who instructed our CCW class over what I refer to as negligent discharges.

He said, "If you shoot enough, you WILL have an AD."

I said, "There is absolutely zero reason for a negligent discharge. I can't believe you're telling this class "they WILL have one."

I have to agree. From my experience there is no such thing as an "Accidental" Discharge. Only negligence (student AND instructor)...and "gee, I'm sorry" doesn't cut it.
:2c:

And I always love it when fat disgusting slobs sport the hardcore high and tight haircut, as if it gives them the military image. LOL

Dude. That hurts. ;):cool:

I've never seen an AD. Ever. On mil or civ ranges, in the field, deployed, wherever.

I also can't believe a licensed firearms instructor would tell students that an AD is inevitable.

I was drunk once and shot my electrical socket. It was purely intentional though. :D

I've never seen an AD. Ever. On mil or civ ranges, in the field, deployed, wherever.

I also can't believe a licensed firearms instructor would tell students that an AD is inevitable.

Yeah Me too lol...In this mans Army, there is no such thing as an AD....We only believe in ND's.

I was drunk once and shot my electrical socket. It was purely intentional though. :D

Drunk once my ass, you lyin' walkin' dildo.:D

Question for everybody: Is it not impossible to have a ND/AD if you follow the Rules of Firearm Handling?

1. All guns are always loaded.

2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you aren't willing to destroy.

3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.

4. Always be sure of your target and what's behind your target.

Now, you can have a techno-mechanical problem, yeah-but not an AD.

Question for everybody: Is it not impossible to have a ND/AD if you follow the Rules of Firearm Handling?

Like I said, it was purely intentional, drunk once, twice, three times, etc. :cool:

As for the electrical socket ?? She wasn't puttin out. }:-)

Interesting thing - unless the pic of the foot is over a week old (not likely, no bruising, edges have not started granulating, bone still glossy - possible traumatic constriction...) - there is surprisingly little blood in a very vascular area- note that the boot is not soaked in blood either. My guess is: This guy is going to lose at least one, possibly two toes due to a compromised peripheral circulation ...

Agree completely. Get a look at the puffiness of the top of his foot, also the slight discoloration. This guy has the hallmarks of venous stasis. And think about it. If anyone of us had that kinda hole blown in us, we'd be hot footing (pun intended) to the nearest ER if for no other reasing than the pain. I'm betting there's some significant neuropathy too. I'm thinkin long standing diabetic who's blood sugars (and weight) routinely hover in the 300 range. This will NEVER heal. Gonna be lucky if he don't loose more than just a couple of toes, MRSA's a biotch.

Pretty clear exposure for somebody drunk enough to snap a pic or two of a hole in his own foot before heading to the TMC.

Yeah, I was wondering about the Blood. Is this guys heart pumping at all? Or are all his arteries clogged?

So a real question for the Medical types here: Why isn't it gushing blood. You may have already said why but you need to speak slower and in simple English. I am a computer geek after all!

Yeah, I was wondering about the Blood. Is this guys heart pumping at all? Or are all his arteries clogged?

So a real question for the Medical types here: Why isn't it gushing blood. You may have already said why but you need to speak slower and in simple English. I am a computer geek after all!

venous stasis

Venous as in veins as in carry blood

Stasis as in static as in doesn't move so they don't carry blood

(I know you didn't really mean to ask whether his heart was pumping at all.)

Hence swelling, hence puffiness

venous stasis

Venous as in veins as in carry blood

Stasis as in static as in doesn't move so they don't carry blood

(I know you didn't really mean to ask whether his heart was pumping at all.)

Hence swelling, hence puffiness
Dusty -

Thanks for the ummm...explanation. I guess I will GoogleFu Venous Stasis. :uhh:

I was being sarcastic about the heart pumping!!!

For being a non-medic type that would have surprised me that there was not more blood is all! I would have thought blood would have been gushing!

Dusty -

Thanks for the ummm...explanation. I guess I will GoogleFu Venous Stasis. :uhh:

I was being sarcastic about the heart pumping!!!

For being a non-medic type that would have surprised me that there was not more blood is all! I would have thought blood would have been gushing!

Oh, I was just being a fucking smartass. I know you were bullshitting!

The weird thing is, by all rights, that foot should have been covered in blood by the time that pic was shot, unless that was a cadaver foot.

Thats pretty cool, anyone have some Hi Res images I can use for a range safety lesson? I'm sure i could use them for a med lesson as well.

#3 alone would prevent most if not all.

that's a whole lot of NDs.
Negligent discharges: How they affect service members

Since January 2007, there have been 126 reported negligent discharges in the Operation Enduring Freedom area of operation resulting in the deaths of three people and the injuring of 11 people.

Old article but just came across it today. Matches with my experiences in Iraq in 2004, 2007, and 2008.

Back