Accidental Discharge — Results!

We ain't staff, we ain't got no rules no mo'.

:ROFLMAO:
Animal House Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

I had three. I think I mentioned them before here on the site. Two were in ROTC and one at IOBC. The last one was with a SAW that slam fired a blank when I tried to rack it back with the safety on.
I shot a stove and a refrigerator back in my hard drinking days. I no longer mix firearms and alcohol. Appliances aren't safe around me. LOL :ninja:

The stove and the fridge were the safest directions BTW.

I shot a stove and a refrigerator back in my hard drinking days. I no longer mix firearms and alcohol. Appliances aren't safe around me. LOL :ninja:

The stove and the fridge were the safest directions BTW.

I mean, if they can save Indiana Jones from a nuke...

On a more serious note - backstops (particularly for dryfire) are not to be casually chosen.

Scariest ND I’ve witnessed (by sound) was an Army soldier coming off convoy ops. Dumb ass cleared the MK-19 facing our FOB in lieu of the berm and proceeded to shoot 3 rounds into it. Somehow the rounds landed in an empty area and nobody was hurt and nothing got destroyed. No clue what happened to her but I’m willing to guess nothing. At the time the FOB commander was a female LT COL who seemed inept at a lot of things.

Oh we also had a dumb ass in our platoon. While going through the Israeli counter terrorism school he went to live fire after a blank fire run through of a drill. In the process he forgot to remove his BFA. He’d later go UA.

Back