Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

My thought on the cameraman AND: IMHO - If you charge this guy with murder, you have to charge every cameraman from now on that videotapes a crime that he had nothing to do with and had no clue was going to happen (picture Minority Report). Thoughts?

Back on the rails without racist intonation.

My thought on the cameraman AND: IMHO - If you charge this guy with murder, you have to charge every cameraman from now on that videotapes a crime that he had nothing to do with and had no clue was going to happen (picture Minority Report). Thoughts?

I have not followed the story “super” close, but I thought I had read that the “cameraman” had used his vehicle to help block in the victim. If that is the case, that seems like substantially more than being just a “witness”.

According to the police report( I shared it two/three pages back) he also was in his truck trying to block in Arbery.

" R oddy "attempted to block him which was unsuccessful.

I don't see how that rises to the level of murder; unless maybe Georgia is one of those states where it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, everyone involved in the crime gets charged with it.

Even still, this particular charge seems weird.

@ETA: Georgia is one of those states. From the article @ThunderHorse Shared:

A person can be charged with felony murder in Georgia if he or she is alleged to have contributed to another's death, even unintentionally, while committing another felony. Bryan also faces a charge of criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Watch this full video link. (Ahmaud attempted "tazing")

Here's a little more info from Ahmaud Arbery's history that will mosdef be brought up in court. \/ \/ \/

Man who recorded the Ahmaud Arbery shooting has been receiving threats, attorney says

""""The Brunswick News has reported Arbery was indicted for allegedly bringing a gun to a 2013 high school basketball game when he was 19. Family attorney Lee Merritt has acknowledged Arbery's 2018 arrest on shoplifting charges. But any reference to "alleged conduct from high school or shoplifting is absurd and has nothing to do with his murder.""""

Do NOT infer that I'm saying Ahmaud Arbery deserved what he got as he did not deserve to die, but if his murderer's history will be brought up in court, so will Ahmauds, unfortunately. That's the world we live in with these bottom feeding lawyers.

Ahmaud was an angry black kid who took life head on and met some hillbilly's with guns. They shouldn't get away with murder.

My best friend my freshman year in high school was a big black kid just like Ahmaud. He would score 30 points a basketball game while we poor little white guys scored 6 ---> LOL. Picture Michael J. 1978. He was dating a white college freshman girl in college. The KKK killed him. Hung him by his own belt, nailed on a limb above a picnic table with a chair on the table kicked over to make it look like suicide. He wasn't angry. He was a good kid. KKK flyers passed out at the high school the next day. Small town Oklahoma where shit like this was never heard of.

My heart goes out to the Arbery family.

One was accused of using racial epithets in the past and against Arberry after the shooting. Arberry was stuck by a truck before killed as reported by CNN from testimony/interviews of Police Investigators during probable cause court.

www.cnn.com/2020/06/ 04/us/mcmichaels-hea ring-ahmaud-arbery/i ndex.html

These two hunted this young man, and there could potentially be a cover up by law enforcement and the DA.

Excerpts from fox news article: Man accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery used racial expletives after shooting him, court hears

"The Georgia man who allegedly shot Ahmaud Arbery while he was he was jogging on a residential street called him a "f---ing n----r" as he stood over the 25-year-old's lifeless body, according to testimony given Thursday in a Gynn Country courtroom."

"Dial confirmed there is additional video of Arbery trying to leave but that Bryan tried to block Arbery multiple times."

"William Bryan, the man who shot the infamous viral video of Arbery's death, told investigators that ex-cop Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son, Travis McMichael, 34, chased Arbery with their truck and blocked his exit before opening fire and killing the young black man."

"Arbery, an unarmed 25-year-old black man studying to be an electrician, was shot and killed in late February near the coastal city of Brunswick. Charges, however, were not filed against any of the men accused in his shooting death until May, when the Georgia Bureau of Investigation was called in to investigate Arbery's death. It was then learned that local law enforcement and district attorneys allegedly slow-walked the case to allegedly protect one of their own."

"Since then, a harsh light has been cast on the Glynn County Police Department. A deeper dive into the beleaguered police department by Fox News uncovered scandals and claims of corruption for years, including allegations that detectives tampered with evidence, lied to prosecutors and retaliated against whistleblowers."

I was in a different discussion group where I posted the link to this and some dickhead said literally this:

"How is the accused calling the decedent a [redacted] racist?"
"Calling someone an N-word doesn't make them a racist"
"Based on the evidence I would exonerate them right now"

I couldn't even have a dialogue with that person if he can't understand how using racial epithets illustrates intent, state of mind, and motive. I blocked him and won't be engaging with that person again. Also he literally put [redacted] in the sentence instead of the known abbreviations.

I was in a different discussion group where I posted the link to this and some dickhead said literally this:

I couldn't even have a dialogue with that person if he can't understand how using racial epithets illustrates intent, state of mind, and motive. I blocked him and won't be engaging with that person again. Also he literally put [redacted] in the sentence instead of the known abbreviations.

Some people you just can't help.

Back