...and the PJs do it again....

I've probably seen each episode three or four times. They are all on YouTube...just in case you were unaware of that! ;-)

LEEEEEEROOOOYYYYY MMMMJEEEEENNNNKKKIIINNNSSSSS!

That was an awesome show. I remember seeing more than one AFROTC cadet doing underwater swims at the college rec center after the show aired on NatGeo. I would imagine it was a solid recruiting tool.

Last edited:
PJs are Legend. I never missed a single episode of Inside Combat Rescue. They are the Beasts. :thumbsup:

I like that show but it really does pararescue a disservice by showing a very, very narrow scope. Much of what they show, many dustoffs do. Not to negate what they do, though....you are absolutely right, they are beasts.

I like that show but it really does pararescue a disservice by showing a very, very narrow scope. Much of what they show, many dustoffs do. Not to negate what they do, though....you are absolutely right, they are beasts.

No doubt it does. But, it certainly puts a field out there that is doing awesome work and gives them some good advertising. However, it doesn't negate ones need to do their due-diligence in studying up on what their "total" job is. I agree, they are excellent at what they do!

Back