Another Marine on the board. . .

Our plan is working. Little did you know that we would secretly build-up our forces until we are primed to strike. Nothing can stop us now! Hey, what's that? Ooohhh, shiny flame. Me like, me like!:D

0699 was wholly mesmerized a recent gift... a crew-served, armored , automatic match that can be used as a club if needed... funny, he said the same thing when he first lit it... "oooh, shiny flame....":rolleyes:

0699 was wholly mesmerized a recent gift... a crew-served, armored , automatic match that can be used as a club if needed... funny, he said the same thing when he first lit it... "oooh, shiny flame....":rolleyes:

Fire good! :D

Welcome aboard, nice to have another knuckle dragging devil dog around to chat with.

Absolutely! We really don't try and break anything. It's just that it's all really cheap stuff. . .right?

Psyop never could make up his mind... USMC/US Army... farrier... big old geek that breaks things.

I think you guys are just careless.

Psyop never could make up his mind... USMC/US Army... farrier... big old geek that breaks things.

I think you guys are just careless.
No more farrier work after my last injury, the doctors told me to find a new profession, one more tear of my rotator cuff, my arm may be crippled permanently. Let's just say I didn't take that news too well.

No more farrier work after my last injury, the doctors told me to find a new profession, one more tear of my rotator cuff, my arm may be crippled permanently. Let's just say I didn't take that news too well.

I'll talk to you this weekend about the farrier thing... huge bummer. You can still guide, right?

Well you won't be able to give handjobs anymore. Feel bad for you, I know that was your favorite hobby.

Back