any SOF that started out from non athletic life style?

Hey thanks guys, just waiting on orders now. Said my scores are good, experience is a plus. Fortunate the detailers recieved my package before millington went underwater.

Ranger Psych: I really like how you put that. Thank man.

JohnnyBoy: what unit were/are you with? I was with 2/3. Thank you as well for the info..

I had an 18E in my Guard unit who was never athletic until he enlisted as a REP-63. He eventually tried out for a SMU but was a non-select after advanced land nav....he was asked if he'd like to return for another shot at it.

He liked to say that he was a geek who learned to be an athlete. Just something to think about.

So... I said I would keep you guys updated. My package got approved for BUD/S. Talked to the SEAL detailer and he said, "Looks like it got approved, you should be leaving 11/04". I was like "sweet November 4th of this year". He replied, "No your detailer approved your package, but since you just got to your command you have to wait 10 more month's. So april 2011. You should be happy. You will be able to train, and than be slated for a summer class after BUD/S PREP." He also went on to tell me that their are 760 students backed up going through BUD/S PREP.

I already did the Iraq game twice, afghanistan is going to be over by the time my pipeline is done. Dammit..

Back