Apologies

Update: After Kyle got banned, the staff noticed some suspicious similarities between Kyle's account and that of other members, especially some who joined immediately after Kyle's banning. I'm not going to reveal what tipped us off, but we have reason to believe that one or more of them are the same person (nice try Kyle). Since they shared so much in common, we decided to give them all the same "ban clowns" avatar before we cut off their access to the site. I thought about posting all of the information we have accumulated which is associated with these accounts, but on the off chance that one or more of these users might be legit, I'm not going to do that.

So, if any of you who were banned and didn't deserve it (which I don't think is the case), you can thank your buddy Kyle for screwing it up for all of you.

One of the members who has since been banned set me this last night, after I mentioned I might know someone at the school they all claim to attend:

Evening Marauder, I was just curious since you said you may know a teacher there, who that was? I may know them

:rolleyes: Yeah, like that was ever going to work. That wasn't even close to a good attempt at elicitation.

Back