AR Advice please

He likes to use the ribbed condoms on his reciprocating saw, not his Dremel.

Frank should chime in anytime now.

If we still had a point system that would be "cross thead" points. But, how'd ya know ?? :-x

For $43 ? Why would anybody be so critical of such a piece of hardware ?? :rolleyes:

I did not think anyone was being critical of the gunfighter charging handle. My personal stand on it is that I am not going to waste $43 on something that I don’t need. YMMV, but I prefer to spend extra money ammo.

I'm pretty low speed. Anything that aids in the manipulation of the weapon, for me, is a plus to overall shooter performance.

If this was a $500+ item, I would carefully and critically examine why I "want" it or "need" it. I can charge the weapon with a Mil Spec charger using my support hand only, but the Gunfighter just makes it easier and insures, under stress, that I'm more consistent when remediating stoppages and charging the weapon.

For $43 ? Why would anybody be so critical of such a piece of hardware ?? :rolleyes:

I like ribbed condoms too. :ROFLMAO:

Once again, another SS member comes out of the closet. GLAD will be glad.

Today, $43 won't get you laid,
won't get you drunk,
won't pay for a 5 start dinner
won't pay for TV for the month

My biggest problem, is what do you do with the old parts? I have shop full of "extras".

Put them in a big box and send them to me, I can always use any working parts.

Put them in a big box and send them to me, I can always use any working parts.

I would have to freight them to you. I have suomi parts, Beretta 38 parts, Bren parts, Sten parts, MG 42 parts, 1919 parts, Uzi parts, barrels, little parts, etc. I can post a photo of my shop and it will become clear. I have several ARs, I tend to leave things as is.

OH yeah, I have lots of spring stock and other goodies. I am slowly selling/giving them to another has been Marine turned gunsmith that lives down the road from me.

Back