Army/Navy 2019: Teufel Vs. Mara

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
As many of you are no doubt aware due to @Teufel 's uber-weak meme game, the annual Army/Navy Game is now upon us.

Teufel is an Annapolis graduate and I taught at West Point for five years. We also happen to be good friends. There are many other West Point and Annapolis-affiliated members on the site as well.

Army has dominated in all of the years that mattered, and I expect that trend will continue. What I don't know yet is what the consequences should be for the losing side in this year's contest, and that's where we need your help.

"If Army wins and Navy loses, Teufel should have to..."

"If Navy wins and Army loses, marauder06 should have to..." (<--- extremely unlikely scenario, but not completely out of the realm of possibility this year)

Last edited:
The rest of the board right now...

aa%20girl%20with%20popcorn.jpg

Well, a simple wager would be loser has to wear the other persons branch on a shirt all day. However, I know there will be far better options from the SS community.

Well, a simple wager would be loser has to wear the other persons branch on a shirt all day.

True story: I was a PO2 temporarily attached the USS SEAHORSE (older Sturgeon class sub) and would wear the old gray Army PT shirt while...PT’ing underway. After a session, I tried to pass the CO in the passageway but he stopped me:

”If you wear that again on my boat, I’m kicking you off.” Never wore it again...until I went over to a Dutch submarine. ;-)

As many of you are no doubt aware due to @Teufel 's uber-weak meme game, the annual Army/Navy Game is now upon us.

Teufel is an Annapolis graduate and I taught at West Point for five years. We also happen to be good friends. There are many other West Point and Annapolis-affiliated members on the site as well.

Army has dominated in all of the years that mattered, and I expect that trend will continue. What I don't know yet is what the consequences should be for the losing side in this year's contest, and that's where we need your help.

"If Army wins and Navy loses, Teufel shoulda have to..."

"If Navy wins and Army loses, marauder06 should have to..." (<--- extremely unlikely scenario, but not completely out of the realm of possibility this year)

1576340610580.png

The loser has to wear a diaper, carry a pacifier and paint his face the other team's colors and post a vid while singing the branch song of the winner.

Since Teufel is a Marine, Mara's in a world of hurt, he would have to sing both the Marine Hymn and Anchors Aweigh. Just to make it fair Teufel should have to sing The Army Song (As the Caissons go Rolling and Blood upon the Risers)

Back