Army/Navy 2019: Teufel Vs. Mara

I recently fell through a black hole and my body spent almost an eternity twisted and stretched to a point a near destruction so I must have missed that point in the cosmic timeline when the circle game became racist.

I ask that everyone now join me in prayer:
Dear sweet 6 pound baby Jesus, cant even say a word yet - we lowly mortals of earth have been measured, we have been weighed, and we have absolutely been found wanting - please smite planet earth at your earliest convenience...
Amen

My sister texted me, wanted to know why it was OK for them to "be all racist." She had no idea--NO idea--about that game. Totally changed her perspective.

That's because most people simply believe what they are told to believe and never bother to read past the headline and get into some of these issues on their own.

I had friends and family post that article on Facebook asking that action be taken about these racist midshipmen and cadets. Santa, would ya replace the idiots with cute dogs this Christmas?

It is the job of leaders to provide top cover for their men/women over bullshit. And the amount of academy grads out there calling it racist, that fucking know better, or are willing to say: it means something else now. Makes me really disappointed. Like, you're a failure now if you just want the book thrown at two kids who caught you looking.

I recently fell through a black hole and my body spent almost an eternity twisted and stretched to a point a near destruction so I must have missed that point in the cosmic timeline when the circle game became racist.

It is supposedly a troll from 4chan, the media took the bait, and now we are here.

I had friends and family post that article on Facebook asking that action be taken about these racist midshipmen and cadets. Santa, would ya replace the idiots with cute dogs this Christmas?
I asked everyone about the black female WP Seniors who sat for the anthem and gave the black power salute, crickets.
It's only racists if done by a white male.

Which WP seniors sat for the anthem? I don’t recall hearing about that one.
That was a hoax. It was a picture of the Navy Football team kneeling in prayer before the game...and then someone tried to say it was the Army Football team kneeling during the anthem.

But the Old Corps Photo of the chicks with their black power fists is legit.

As discussed:

"What makes more sense: a bunch of cadets with promising careers ahead of them as military officers are secretly members of a racist, white supremacist cabal, but chose to throw secrecy to the wind and declare their proud extremism to the world on live, national television, because of what… Trump? Or they are just college students playing a circle game prank when presented with a high-profile venue?

Occam’s Razor strongly suggests the latter."

https://havokjournal.com/culture/yo...he-army-navy-circle-game-controversy-matters/

OK signs.png

I like how the article says the alt-right co-opted it as a racist signal.

The alt-alt-very-alt LEFT are the ones thjat have co-opted shit into a meaning that suits their agenda.
To everyone BUT the perennially-offended-class of global citizens it is still just the circle game.

...or hey, lets just let it mean whatever the habitually offended tell us it means

For me . . . the cadets should be punished. But not for what people are screaming for. For just acting like idiots on national TV. Here's 20 penalty hours, see you later.
You got your wish....

Service Academies Find Cadets Were Playing ‘Circle Game’ and Not Making White-Power Hand Gesture During Army–Navy Game | National Review

Buck added however that the academy is “disappointed by the immature behavior” of the midshipmen and is “fully committed to preparing young men and women to become professional officers of competence, character, and compassion in the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps.”

“In this case, we recognize there is more work to be done,” Buck said.

The cadets will likely be punished for engaging in the game during the event.

Back