Awesome violinist

She's entertaining, and I would have relations with her.

Now for someone who I would have relations with and is a true master of her instrument, I give you Brittany Haas (and the curly haired other girl)-

She's entertaining, and I would have relations with her.

Now for someone who I would have relations with and is a true master of her instrument, I give you Brittany Haas (and the curly haired other girl)-
They were great. lol-you and your relations. Too funny. I love cellos.

Amateurs......

Máiréad Nesbitt kicks Anglo ass.

She is awesome. Love Celtic tunes..
What? No cello chicks? For shame!

Jacqueline du Pre was a wicked good cellist for the time. Too bad she got MS :(
Played beautifully. Sad story on her MS. I am a cello lover but cant find the celloists that cover Metallica and so much more.

Didnt know which song to show you by the 2 Cellos but since Axl Rose is now fronting ACDC and I dislike that thought I would throw in Highway to Hell featuring Steve Vai.

Prancing around does not equal good musician.

Alright, my final entry-

This girl is pretty rad.
Since I played the drums for yrs-not anymore-this spoke to me. Great cymbal and double kick work. Few rolls and fills but when she did-awesome. NOT a ton of female drummers working in the industry still. Great Vid. Favourite drummers-Joey Jordison, Krupa-going waaaay back. Loved her.

Since I played the drums for yrs-not anymore-this spoke to me. Great cymbal and double kick work. Few rolls and fills but when she did-awesome. NOT a ton of female drummers working in the industry still. Great Vid. Favourite drummers-Joey Jordison, Krupa-going waaaay back. Loved her.
Not a girl, not a violin, but...

Best...

Drummer...

Ever!!!!

Back