Awesome violinist

Not a girl, not a violin, but...

Best...

Drummer...

Ever!!!!
OK. I loved, loved, loved him. Amazing. Who are they signed to. I live in a very small town. Two bros are signed-one with Blind Witness the other with Obey the Brave. Will look up their vids tomorrow. Might trump you. Phenom drummer though-for sure.

OK. I loved, loved, loved him. Amazing. Who are they signed to. I live in a very small town. Two bros are signed-one with Blind Witness the other with Obey the Brave. Will look up their vids tomorrow. Might trump you. Phenom drummer though-for sure.
He's in a band called Infant Annihilator, signed to Total Deathcore.

Chick looks like she should be playing with Rising Appalachia, not playing Tool.

Hahaha! You're so funny!!!

Dude, for real, have you seen Danny Carey? He would eat your favorite drummer. Polyrythms? Originality? Playing fast doesn't make you a stud.

Dude, for real, have you seen Danny Carey? He would eat your favorite drummer. Polyrythms? Originality? Playing fast doesn't make you a stud.
If I had to throw a name out for best drummer, it'd be Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater. Any single Dream Theater song has more complexity than a Tool album in its entirety, and he's pretty damn fast to boot.

By that standard, Ginger Baker takes the prize.

By 'best complete drummer who can outdo your Best Of and then some' standard, Hal Blaine is at the top by far, IMO.

If I had to throw a name out for best drummer, it'd be Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater. Any single Dream Theater song has more complexity than a Tool album in its entirety, and he's pretty damn fast to boot.
OK first off love all the drummers you all chose. Mike filled in for Avenged Sevenfold I believe when the Rev passed. Great drummer.Portnoy is excellent .
Think of some jazz drummers like Rich and Krupa. Were they great. Yes..

Since this started as a violin thread and we grew to other musicianship-my 3 fave guitarists are Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton. Who is your favourite. Totally dated myself lol oh-and Syn Gates.

I have a hard time thinking that Danny Carey isn't the best drummer having seen him absolutely shred live. I think Dream theater is a different type of music, but the shit he is playing isn't as complex.

Hey TLDR-listened to him and also looked hm up. Yes-amazing drummer..
Iust found out my Joey has a neurological disease and cant play any more.Sad moment.

Back