AZucks Re introduction- Worked my ass off but f me right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one clean up a medical record? You either had a condition or you didn't. You're either completely recovered or you're not.

An 85 is not a top ASVAB score and far lower than should be expected of someone with a strong education from a great school.

If this is what you chose to do, you don't have the fire in the belly for military service.

No, you didn't.

That's just the thing. While Colorado may have passed a law legalizing pot, it is still illegal under federal law, and thus illegal everywhere. It's a legal concept called big vs. little, and it's not too hard to understand.

Not buying any of this, and I find myself completely agreeing with @Steve1839 and others.

You have no clue what fire is inside me blue boy

An 85 is not a top ASVAB score and far lower than should be expected of someone with a strong education from a great school.

I'm not a rocket surgeon and I don't have a degree but maybe there is some truth to pot destroying brain cells?

Let me apologize and leave this site. Sorry playing the blame game. This is my fault. I own it.

Goodbye
Goodbye then. Me personally I would have offered an apology to this group of professionals and said maybe you are right and I should own my mistakes instead of blaming someone else for my actions. But do what you will.

Edit; I'm glad you said "I own it." That is a step forward.

Goodbye then. Me personally I would have offered an apology to this group of professionals and said maybe you are right and I should own my mistakes instead of blaming someone else for my actions. But do what you will.

You are right. I sincerely apologize for my ignorance and stupidity. I only aspire to be like each and everyone of you.
Goodbye

You are right. I sincerely apologize for my ignorance and stupidity. I only aspire to be like each and everyone of you.
Goodbye
I can really see the sarcasm there even without the sarcasm font. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

I think you should stay....and this thread stay open. One day if you make it you can look back on this.

Is your GT Score 85 @AdamZ42 ?

I or anyone else on here can point you in a direction to get that raised. We just need to know is that accurate?

Thanks! Stick around and read. Soak in the experience!

:thumbsup:

I think you should stay....and this thread stay open. One day if you make it you can look back on this.

Is your GT Score 85 @AdamZ42 ?

I or anyone else on here can point you in a direction to get that raised. We just need to know is that accurate?

Thanks! Stick around and read. Soak in the experience!

:thumbsup:
My bad my GT is an 82 and I have a dual Bachelors of Art in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh.

My bad my GT is an 82 and I have a dual Bachelors of Art in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh.
and General Studies...

I don’t want to make more of a fool, or an ass out of my self. This where I take my beating and sign off.

Sorry for my ignorance and sorry to the LEO for calling him a blue boy.

Thank you all for what you do. I am grateful and when I correct my ignorance, maybe I will get the opportunity to serve our great country.

I don’t need some ranger to justify my intelligence. Go clean your weapon.
First of all, 'Ranger' deserves to be capitalized.

That said, "go clean your weapon"...that's your parting shot? Jesus. I had higher hopes for you.

As I lock this thread, my only wish is that the man to whom you called "some ranger" and told to "go clean his weapon" could be standing in front of you as you said that.

I would pay fucking cash money to see that.

Cash...fucking....money.

Good night everyone.

P.S.

You've been awarded a 1 week timeout before you post again on the site.
If you choose to return, I'd advise you begin with some well deserved apologies.

A rare photo of the Shadowspear staff in action.

1.jpg

Because I'm generous, I took the time to upgrade the OP from "temp ban" to "permaban" after chatting with @Ooh-Rah. I don't like to go behind a staff member who has handled something without first clearing it with them. You know, respect, unlike what we saw from the OP.

GOOD NIGHT, AMERICA!

ETA: On a serious note, I genuinely hope the OP learns from this and grows as an adult. I don't wish him any ill will, but he has a LOT of painful growing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back