Because we are swoopy like that

Grimfury160

Personnel Clerk
SOF Support
Shaking a tree! Do you see me on the map?
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Mostly gentlemen......I am a recent inductee into ShadowSpear and wanted to get a feel for how things roll around here. I am now a DAV and currently a Civilian since 2011, still trying to get used to the life outside the wire. Any hints on how to navigate the forum? NSDQ!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Mostly gentlemen......I am a recent inductee into ShadowSpear and wanted to get a feel for how things roll around here. I am now a DAV and currently a Civilian since 2011, still trying to get used to the life outside the wire. Any hints on how to navigate the forum? NSDQ!

Welcome to the site. What do you mean by "hints to navigate the forum"? Are you inquiring from a technical standpoint, or more from an interaction standpoint?

Any hints on how to navigate the forum? NSDQ!

Rule 1. Before navigating the forum, always remember to use protection.

protection.jpg

Welcome and Thank You for your service and sacrifice.

Greetings....

Just remember to check for any powdered fiberglass in your Vaseline. Keep that in mind, and you'll do just fine!

~ still trying to get used to the life outside the wire~

Live always like you are outside the wire. 8-) SA ---> = good.

Any hints on how to navigate the forum?

That's a great first question from a newby Veteran. Left click away and accustom yourself to the different threads in each forum. Read all threads and then post a comment in each thread if you feel like answering. Don't drink and post. Bad bad combo.

Thanks for your service with 160th! Panama or PR?

Back