Black Rifle Coffee - am I supposed to hate them or drink their coffee?

Get a Cappuccino at Cartel Coffee Lab- they should have a few in Maricopa County. They're pretty tasty.

In terms of BRCC, I used to do the every other month auto order for coffee and get 5lbs bags of whole bean Silencer Smooth. It's pretty good, but now that I'm finishing my last bag I think I'll be shifting my market share elsewhere. I probably will buy more BRCC products in the future, but their canned drinks are insanely expensive.
Cartel is pretty decent. But I'm partial to Infusion Coffee & Tea Lab or Peixoto.

The Peixoto family owns a coffee plantation in Brazil, so farm to cup.

BRCC...the coffee is 'meh'. But then, I am sufficiently satisfied with the .99 cent 32-oz coffee at 7-11. I am 'Navy'.... I not a coffee snob, and unless you can use it as an abrasive, it's not strong enough. And black is the only way to drink it.

BRCC...the coffee is 'meh'. But then, I am sufficiently satisfied with the .99 cent 32-oz coffee at 7-11. I am 'Navy'.... I not a coffee snob, and unless you can use it as an abrasive, it's not strong enough. And black is the only way to drink it.
Some of the best “daily” coffee I can get is from one of the local EZ Mart convenience stores by my house. I’m not sure what she does to it or puts in it, but it’s the best - and super cheap for the amount. Love the stuff. It’s my go-to when I don’t make any in the morning.

May be a dying breed, but not a coffee snob either. I pretty much just drink Folgers coffee and I drink it black. But, I'll occasionally drink a flat white if I'm out with the peeps and they want to stop for fu-fu coffee.

Last edited:
Cold Brew

I'm going to get some crap, but I don't care, I'm a hipster at heart. Cold brew all the way. That being said, I'll put up with crappy coffee if that's all that's there. That concentrated stuff the DFAC makes for the mermites actually pack a punch.

I really like cold brew as well. It's less acidic and a little sweeter, so it's just a little bit of a different drink without much effort. I'm also not into hot coffee in the dead of summer.

May be a dying breed, but not a coffee snob either. I pretty much just drink Folgers coffee and I drink it black. But, I'll occasionally drink a flat white if I'm out with the peeps and they want to stop for fu-fu coffee.

I think you are the second (maybe third) person to mention "flat white." I have never, ever heard of it until this thread, had to look it up.

Oldest got me a frother for Christmas.

Redneck math...I heat up 1/4 cup milk to an exact temp of I dont know but 45 seconds.
I then make it foam for 30 sec and put half of it in black coffee and Stur.
I then make the 2nd half super froth for 60 more sec.. like marshmallows on cocaine fluffy.
I pour it on top and then look around for someone to brag to but noone likes me.

End state I guess I make a flat white.

All parameters change if I have Baileys.

:thumbsup::ROFLMAO:8-):ninja:

Had about 15 flat whites from various Perth Cafes over a four day period, or you telling me the Aussie coffee is trash?

Setting aside that you went to Perth* willingly I'd imagine, Aussie coffee is second only to ours. Melbourne is the place to go there for the black stuff. Wellington here would be tops IMO, especially for flat whites where it was invented.**

*Just, ew.
**Potentially contentious.

...aaaand...PAVLOVA! :ROFLMAO:

atomic bomb explosion GIF

Back