BLM protest, stomp, and spit on flag

Palm jab and upper cut are pretty easy to teach and affective. So is a inside side kick to the knee (knee check). I've had a few bar brawls where, a knee check or a roundhouse to the thigh followed with a 1-2-3 combo, generally renders a knockout/disabled foe and general keeps their buddies from trying the "that's my boy" routine.

That's the ticket, move right through them. I'm not as fast as I used to be, that's why I have Mr 1911. ;-)

Yeah that baton-athon didn't workout to well for those cops or that city.

True... Before that, the attempt to take him down by four guys didn't work out too well, somehow. Then the tasers of the day didn't work out to well either, when the hands on approach failed.
And finally, the baton-a-thon and kicks,coupled with exhaustion no doubt, ended the whole thing.

Good thing no bullets were used in the resolution of this conflict..!

Graham_Chapman_Portrait.png

Last edited:
I'm not surprised by this at all. It only confirms what I already believed - watch the video too...

Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks" - CityNews

upload_2016-4-6_15-41-54.png

Black lives matter … but the lives of “men and white folks” do not?

That apparently is the message Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali was trying to convey when she posted a controversial tweet on Feb. 9 that surfaced Tuesday morning.

In the tweet, Khogali asks Allah for strength “to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

Black Lives Matters activist Sandy Hudson blamed the media for focusing on the tweet, instead of the larger issues at hand.

“This is extremely frustrating and emotional for me because we slept outside for two weeks to get somebody to care about death in our community and this is what you decided to focus on? It’s very, very, very irresponsible,” she said.

Not playing Devil's advocate here, but that tweet could easily be blown out of proportion. I work with people in their mid-twenties mostly, so I watch my Ps and Qs most of the time.
Once in a while, I'll wish someone to survive a car fire or worse. Then even the Asian kids' eyes go:
John-Doyle-from-Liverpool-who-has-become-a-Youtube-sensation-for-popping-his-eyes-out-2245411.jpg

Frustration's frustration. The more of an audience you have the more cautious you oughta be.

ETA: now this part "even the Asian kids' eyes go" was wrong and I deeply regret it, and must apologize profusely.

But I ain't gonna.

Frank. That's a micro-aggression. I'm gonna have to report your post, because Asian Eyes Matter.

If she's the co-founder and that's how she conducts herself, then it's no surprise how these protests are turning the way they are. I wasn't aware there was a figure head for this movement. We live in the age of victimization now, and unfortunately it's bled to even leadership. 150,000 people die each day. She had a venue to voice her concerns about real issues, and possibly even solutions, but instead all she could do was abrasively talk over the reporter and repeatedly badger about this one death. That shit was nails on a chalkboard to me.

I'm not surprised by this at all. It only confirms what I already believed - watch the video too...

Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks" - CityNews

View attachment 15218

Black lives matter … but the lives of “men and white folks” do not?

That apparently is the message Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali was trying to convey when she posted a controversial tweet on Feb. 9 that surfaced Tuesday morning.

In the tweet, Khogali asks Allah for strength “to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

Black Lives Matters activist Sandy Hudson blamed the media for focusing on the tweet, instead of the larger issues at hand.

“This is extremely frustrating and emotional for me because we slept outside for two weeks to get somebody to care about death in our community and this is what you decided to focus on? It’s very, very, very irresponsible,” she said.

I bet I could find 1000 posts on this forum by people talking dysphemistically about killing people. This is so fucking stupid.

I bet I could find 1000 posts on this forum by people talking dysphemistically about killing people. This is so fucking stupid.

You probably could. Any mayhaps I am being over-sensitive to the topic, but living in Minneapolis which seems to be "ground zero" for BLM protests these days - looking for racism behind every corner- I'm in a pissy mood about the topic. I offer you this recent editorial as an example of "looking for it".

Jamar Clark case: Freeman played dog-whistle politics in communicating the narrative

You wouldn't even need to go very far. Earlier in this very thread, people were making thinly-veiled murder threats against others for exercising constitutionally-protected speech.

I don't know about you, but I find that incredibly fucked up.

You wouldn't even need to go very far. Earlier in this very thread, people were making thinly-veiled murder threats against others for exercising constitutionally-protected speech.

Meh. That is partly why this forum (as all forums) has Moderators. I'm pretty sure they know the difference between venting and threatening. Moderation is what is missing from public discourse, has been missing, I should say. From public rallies to sporting events.

You probably could. Any mayhaps I am being over-sensitive to the topic, but living in Minneapolis which seems to be "ground zero" for BLM protests these days - looking for racism behind every corner- I'm in a pissy mood about the topic. I offer you this recent editorial as an example of "looking for it".

Jamar Clark case: Freeman played dog-whistle politics in communicating the narrative

Like they all say, Location, Location, Location. I get where you are coming from. The PC police are around every corner taking notes on everything while ya'll walk around wearing a target sign front and back. This is not unlike what the Citadel went through when females hit the campus.

Stomping on the flag that my brothers, friend's and grandfather/father/sister had draped over their coffin's, is not constitutionally protected free speech, its insulting. I'd never kill someone over it, but I'll sure spend a night in the hoosegow for knocking the shit out of them. Lines in the sand and all that jazz...

Last edited:
Not playing Devil's advocate here, but that tweet could easily be blown out of proportion. I work with people in their mid-twenties mostly, so I watch my Ps and Qs most of the time.
Once in a while, I'll wish someone to survive a car fire or worse. Then even the Asian kids' eyes go:
John-Doyle-from-Liverpool-who-has-become-a-Youtube-sensation-for-popping-his-eyes-out-2245411.jpg

Frustration's frustration. The more of an audience you have the more cautious you oughta be.

ETA: now this part "even the Asian kids' eyes go" was wrong and I deeply regret it, and must apologize profusely.

But I ain't gonna.
I feel like that is different. A keyboard has a backspace key whereas a mouth doesn't. We should still think through what we're saying in both, but on Twitter, you have all the time in the world to post something, but in a real world situation, we tend to blurt stuff out and people aren't just gonna stand around waiting for a response. Also, unless somebody is recording it, you aren't putting it on blast for everyone to see if you say something. Posts on the other hand can be viewed by everyone and their grandmother. Also, in my mind, wishing death on someone and threatening to carry out to killing yourself are way different. Wishing for someone to die isn't illegally, but murder is. I know this post is hypocritical considering that I don't think through my posts all the time (and there are examples on this forum), but there's my view on that.

Stomping on the flag that my brothers, friend's and grandfather/father/sister had draped over their coffin's, is not constitutionally protected free speech, its insulting. I'd never kill someone over it, but I'll sure spend a night in the hoosegow for knocking the shit out of them. Lines in the sand and all that jazz...

I'm pretty sure it is protected though.

United States v. Eichman

I'd dysphemistically kill every one of those bastards.

Back