Bold Intro

boldknight

Unverified
Hi All:

Been on the gaming site for a couple of months. Enjoy the respect shown and the monitors as well as the great maps. I am in Law Enforcement and retired from a white collar crime unit. My gaming name is "Boldknight" but some have suggested I be call "Oldknight?" lol Now be nice! Anyway, look forward to being one of the teams on the site, it is an honor!

Attachments

• Knight4_U.jpg
    Knight4_U.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 27
I have Plants Vs. Zombies on my phone. It's the best!

Perhaps we could make a shadow game... hmmm. Featuring Deuce, Pardus, and HS battling in the new bonus level "The Brink Zone".

It's an impossible level! You can't destroy the 3 wolves shirt...

Well?

OK, I know it is not a "Gaming Site" per se...but after all, all life is but a game. It's how we all play is what is important.:D

Thanks for those who welcomed me.

I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or be extremely confused. I didn't know I joined a gaming site! :doh: (sarcasm of course)

Boldknight...thou art welcometh to our realm. Hereth are the keys to our castle. Remove armor before entering the pool of Jello Jousting.

You know I respect the fact you've worked in the LEO community especially in an area that is not generally well respected. My hat is off to you - they may not kill someone but as the Enron/Arthur Anderson debacle demonstrated, they can affect many thousands of lives.

Your welcome by us is hesitant because you've got to understand that the world of military special operations has little respect for gamers - many of whom are convinced they are just as good as the people in the Spec Ops world by virtue of their gaming scores or their airsoft achievements.

As far as your "life is but a game" - well, one of the board members is currently working through the loss of some of his team mates. That's loss as in death. His team mates are dead. That ain't no game.

Your comments and attitude are not indicative of you becoming a respected board member on this board.

LL

I certainly meant no disrespect by saying "life is a game." Certainly, it was not, nor ever intended to mean that death is a game. I apologize if I offended you LibraryLady, that was never my intent.
I used the term game in a generic fashion only, not knowing it would cause such a "flap." For that mistake, I also apologize. I have nothing but respect for our Military and have no agenda in joining
this group but to share some quality time with others at MSOB and contribute to the continuing of this group. As I said originally, I would feel honored to be accepted here.

I certainly meant no disrespect by saying "life is a game." Certainly, it was not, nor ever intended to mean that death is a game. I apologize if I offended you LibraryLady, that was never my intent.
I used the term game in a generic fashion only, not knowing it would cause such a "flap." For that mistake, I also apologize. I have nothing but respect for our Military and have no agenda in joining
this group but to share some quality time with others at MSOB and contribute to the continuing of this group. As I said originally, I would feel honored to be accepted here.

Thank you for the apology, and please recognize you offended more than just me.

Do some reading and learn what this site is all about - recognize that some of the infrequent posters do so because they are in the shit and have little time to get on here - and ALL of us are big proponents of what they do and how hard it is for them.

LL

Back