Bold Intro

Listen to, and follow, LL's advice, Boldknight. She gets to talk like that because she has earned the right to talk like that.

Welcome aboard!

Hey old retired LEO gaming dude!! Thanks for your service!!!

Fixed your pic for ya and welcome to the fun!! }:-)}:-)

Attachments

• Knight4_U-1.JPG
    Knight4_U-1.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi All:

Been on the gaming site for a couple of months. Enjoy the respect shown and the monitors as well as the great maps. I am in Law Enforcement and retired from a white collar crime unit. My gaming name is "Boldknight" but some have suggested I be call "Oldknight?" lol Now be nice! Anyway, look forward to being one of the teams on the site, it is an honor!

OK, I know it is not a "Gaming Site" per se...but after all, all life is but a game. It's how we all play is what is important.:D

Dude, terrible comeback, just admit you fucked up.

You obviously wrote your intro to another board or you are a heroin addict. lol

"Been on the gaming site for a couple of months" "the monitors as well as the great maps" "My gaming name is "Boldknight" " "look forward to being one of the teams"

That BS has NOTHING to do with this site at all!

IF you are a retired Cop then we welcome you with open arms, but seriously WTF? I've been shaking my head for two days trying to decipher you in this thread.

What's the story?

I have Plants Vs. Zombies on my phone. It's the best!

Perhaps we could make a shadow game... hmmm. Featuring Deuce, Pardus, and HS battling in the new bonus level "The Brink Zone".

You rang ? :D

Welcome to Shadowspear Oldknight !!!!

Me big dumb dumb, I got this far before I realized I should have made popcorn.

Welcome old LEO! Just out of curiosity, in your intro, are you describing yourself or your character you use in the gaming world?

I have nothing but respect for our Military and have no agenda in joining this group but to share some quality time with others at MSOB and contribute to the continuing of this group.

Are you working in MSOB as in MARSOC type MSOB? As an LEO or some other capacity? True life or video game?

Cupcake...I am not in MSOB, but many friends I have jointly worked with in LEO, have and are involved. I have never had more close friends nor associates as these military professionals. I have also worked closely with DOD, OSI and DOJ on many Black programs involving White Collar Crime/Fraud that had very bad real-life consequences on our military. Glad to say that those "bad guys" involved were found and consequently paid for their traitorous acts. Yes, real life.

And headshot, I am describing myself, as I was given that name (Boldknight) by an OSI Colonel for the undercover investigation I did at a DOD facility in exposing contract fraud. Long story.

And thank you all for the welcome.

Didn't mean to be an ass, boldknight, but those posts were rather confusing. Now we understand your interest in the site. Welcome aboard and good luck in your work it is indeed, very important.

Cupcake..No way do I believe you are an "ass" and yes, I did look like a "deer in the headlights" and that will not happen again. Many thanks for your comments. You have my respect.

He's got 100% Feedback rating and looks like Conan.

Boldknight.jpg

Welcome.

I have to admit....when I first saw this thread I anticipated equipping with the TWS which gives me +3 to awesome and increases sarcasm regeneration by 5%. A 3-member ban streak would give me the Ceiling Cat perk allowing me to watch you type or masterbate or whatever it is you heathens do in your homes or at work. All of that would then allow me to level up to a Level 27 Asshole. Fear not, I still have the "Ban Chopstick" and "Ban Headshot" scripts hotkeyed because I'm sure I'll get use out of them one day.

So, kudos to all for keeping me at a Level 26 Asshole.

And welcome aboard, boldknight.

I have to admit....when I first saw this thread I anticipated equipping with the TWS which gives me +3 to awesome and increases sarcasm regeneration by 5%. A 3-member ban streak would give me the Ceiling Cat perk allowing me to watch you type or masterbate or whatever it is you heathens do in your homes or at work. All of that would then allow me to level up to a Level 27 Asshole. Fear not, I still have the "Ban Chopstick" and "Ban Headshot" scripts hotkeyed because I'm sure I'll get use out of them one day.

So, kudos to all for keeping me at a Level 26 Asshole.

And welcome aboard, boldknight.

wow... what a geek... :doh: }:-) You're still a level 36 asshole in my book.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I see you've peaked the interest of the 'crew' here on shadow which is not, in and of itself, a bad thing.....it just means you've been 'chosen'....

Wear your body armor LEO, and great comebacks to all the attempts at busting your ballzzzzzzzz!!

Now let the real ball-busting begin...1-2-3 Go.......and welcome again to the site!!!!!

Back