Brace Yourselves

Basically, avoid anything I post, and believe me, I'd delete them if I could

Humorous, but I don't feel this way at all. If you are truly planning to join the military and have legit questions, then I think most on this board would be willing to help where they can. I believe someone posted somewhere that you should read more and post less. Sounds like good advice to me.

I'm thinking seriously about becoming an incredibly famous professional sports star. I've done tons of research, including watching part of two sports competitions on the TV and speaking for over 30 minutes with a guy whose brother knows someone who played a sport semi-professionally (but he couldn't say more for obvious security reasons).

My concern is that all the fame, accolades, and money I'll receive from being a sports star will change me as a person and take me away from my core values. I'd like to get the opinions and advice of several strangers on the internet first on that topic - before I go to the trouble of learning how to play one of these sports. The one that interests me the most has the word 'ball' in it but I'm not sure all the rest of the exact terminology.

In exchange for your valued advice, I'm willing to offer my views on just about any topic on the board. I'll even go back years on postings to really drop some knowledge on you.

You're welcome.

I'm thinking seriously about becoming an incredibly famous professional sports star. I've done tons of research, including watching part of two sports competitions on the TV and speaking for over 30 minutes with a guy whose brother knows someone who played a sport semi-professionally (but he couldn't say more for obvious security reasons).

My concern is that all the fame, accolades, and money I'll receive from being a sports star will change me as a person and take me away from my core values. I'd like to get the opinions and advice of several strangers on the internet first on that topic - before I go to the trouble of learning how to play one of these sports. The one that interests me the most has the word 'ball' in it but I'm not sure all the rest of the exact terminology.

In exchange for your valued advice, I'm willing to offer my views on just about any topic on the board. I'll even go back years on postings to really drop some knowledge on you.

You're welcome.

yo why u gotta be h8n ?

lemme see wut the Recruter sez.

BRB

:rolleyes::p

You're welcome.

POST.OF.THE.YEAR

Hey dudes. I just graduated high school. I was JROTC and on the swim team. I feel now as if I know what I need in life. I want to kick doors in and shoot hadji in the face but I also want to save lives. I want to be a pj. I heard from a friend of a cousins cousin that knew a pj fail out that he thinks I would do good in the pipeline cause I was on the swim team and AFJROTC. I also am ranked 11th in my state on airsoft and if you want to see some pics, I can post em.

My stats:
PU: 50
SIT UPS: 40 but I'm working hard to improve
Pull ups: 4
Run: 17:24
I love rucking with 80 pounds in an old GI ruck I bought at I Goldbergs. I just wonder why my shins are always hurting.

Anyways, bro's, thanks for the welcomes and I will ask retarded questions soon.

Signed: MOTIVATED!

Guys, important question. As a PJ will I kill with knives more than as a Navy EOD diver? I'm totes committed to the military - it's everything I've dreamed of ever since I saw part of a movie last month. But, I just feel like my skills and drive have prepared me to kill up close and I don't want to waste my time with tons of training and the accolades that will come my way just to find out I'm mostly shooting people.

Also, how do I get one of those cool golden locks on my thread? I understand they indicate this candidate is locked-down solid. I'm totes solid.

Back