Brothers and Sisters in Arms

metalmom

Verified Military
So I'm watching a JTF2 vid at youtube today-and some dumbass donkey from America is talking shit about them, and that we are not needed in Afghanistan-whatever.
This kind of crap gets to me-i do not believe he was military-but not sure.
Sure-I've trash talked the air force-who hasnt:)
But how do you guys feel about this. I have met a shitload of awesome Americans when they came to train and jump in Petawawa-and i do believe we are all sisters and brothers in the fight!!

Not sure what was said or in what context, but anyone who has served in any branch of any military knows that every one has their part in the grand scheme of things.

My personal opinion is that JTF-2 is one of the greatest assets the Canucks have, I only wish they would have kept the Commando Regiment around. However being that I am not a Canuck it’s not place to question the needs or strategic value of unit in Canada.

I apologize for the stupidity of some Americans, some are simply dumb in the same way as any country has their dumb people…

I consider the Canuck military service members my brothers and sisters in arms, as I hope they veiw me and the rest of the US Military. ;)

Not sure what was said or in what context, but anyone who has served in any branch of any military knows that every one has their part in the grand scheme of things.

My personal opinion is that JTF-2 is one of the greatest assets the Canucks have, I only wish they would have kept the Commando Regiment around. However being that I am not a Canuck it’s not place to question the needs or strategic value of unit in Canada.

I apologize for the stupidity of some Americans, some are simply dumb in the same way as any country has their dumb people…

I consider the Canuck military service members my brothers and sisters in arms, as I hope they veiw me and the rest of the US Military. ;)

Well said mate.

Could this be butter bar from elsewhere? Sounds like a familiar theme to me, as in no PERSEC etc.

Can you post a youtube link?

My personal opinion is the dude is not military and is not a vet by any means. No vet would make those stupid comments ( I hope). I would not pay any attention to him, he is a fucking retard and has no clue as to what he is talking about. Those facts are very clear in the posts he has made regarding that video and his back and forth on the comments. He seems to be a very uneducated shit head with very little understanding as to the world, histroy and current issues... More then likly a 16 year old gamer with no clue as to what goes on past his front yard...

Back