Canada to declare Proud Boys a Terrorist Group

It's official and due to the storming of the capital.

Canada Labels Proud Boys A Terrorist Group

dangerous precedence. Proud Boys didn't storm the Capitol, but were largely taking part in one of the permitted rallies taking part there. Just because a member or two ended up with some of the people that went in. Honestly makes no sense to me.

Just what authority does this declaration give the Canadian government? Where are the teeth in this? Or is it just some pussified feel-good thing on the part of the liberals to make a statement?

Last edited:
meanwhile... 2020 was the first year since 2011 that white nationalists didn’t have a lethal attack according to the FBI

Grammar nazi time:

"precedent" != "precedence"

("!=" stands for "does not equal")

Precedent is something that sets a new bar or standard, especially in law. ("This latest thing is a dangerous precedent.")
Precedence refers to ordering based on priority. ("Precedence dictates that you speak first, sir.")

I've been seeing this near homophonic confusion happening all over the place recently.

That is all, carry on.

Grammar nazi time:

"precedent" != "precedence"

("!=" stands for "does not equal")

Precedent is something that sets a new bar or standard, especially in law. ("This latest thing is a dangerous precedent.")
Precedence refers to ordering based on priority. ("Precedence dictates that you speak first, sir.")

I've been seeing this near homophonic confusion happening all over the place recently.

That is all, carry on.

fair enough. I stand by my usage in its altered intended meaning. Canada needs to get it's priorities straight

Irregardless, they’re have been many negative affects, for all intensive purposes, up on the bored here too four based on principals alone.
I agree. It's a doggy dog world out there. You have to do diligence or you could become the escape goat. Me? I'm just biting my time so I can pass mustard.

All these right wing/white supremist/domestic terrorism guys/groups/militias....I wish the US would just treat them like a criminal gang...stop making them more than what they are.

Don't they already do that for ones that do criminal activity?

Back