Canada to declare Proud Boys a Terrorist Group

Last edited:
Well, without a DT statute, it's all they can do. But, I mean...stop calling them domestic terrorist, insurrectionist, when you talk about them in the news and congressional speeches...just call them criminals.

But the problem is they are neither. A couple went into the capitol with a few hundred other people. It's not a criminal enterprise

agree...not really concentrating on just the capitol incident....it's the mentality on the way forward.

As the govt starts to look at these "groups", I just don't want them to throw all of them into the DT category, as you probably noticed FBI Counter Terrorism Division led the capitol incident investigations, instead of their criminal division. And most of the misdemeanor criminal trespass arrests had persons with no DT ideology that is part of the DT umbrella you have to have. Just frustrating...

agree...not really concentrating on just the capitol incident....it's the mentality on the way forward.

As the govt starts to look at these "groups", I just don't want them to throw all of them into the DT category, as you probably noticed FBI Counter Terrorism Division led the capitol incident investigations, instead of their criminal division. And most of the misdemeanor criminal trespass arrests had persons with no DT ideology that is part of the DT umbrella you have to have. Just frustrating...

I believe the events at the capitol are the reason for the designation. Any other event is pretty explainable and almost always only a direct reaction to ANTIFA. I have friends that are PBs and they are the absolute opposite of terrorists.

Is this even an extensive list?

I am willing to bet this was done on request of the Democrat's. It's easier to be done here. "Canada did it, so why cant we declare them terrorists ?" And now gives a little legitimacy to those calling Republicans terrorists. There are some already trying to call Canadian Conservatives the same. It's an ideological war and I think we're losing.

Back