Case Study: The Soul Plane Incident

I would remind the E-5 that firstly he was late for parade and then had the cheek to sit on the OIC's seat! Then tell him to get his kit and GTFO of the area and I don't want to see him for the rest of the flight.

I think it is awesome Doc Doom hooked you up like that, Sir. :)

As for SGT Douchebag, face stomp the little turd! Or make him mow the carpet with his teeth the entire flight back.

What caused him to be late? What is he smuggling on board the plane? Since you are going to build the Chief's character, obviously he is the turd that snuck into her tent, stole some underwear, and had to retrieve it out of his bag (causing him to be late). He will then start some shenanigans with said underwear, leading the Chief to turn his 'P' into a 'V' with a single swift kick.

Meanwhile, you are so doped up on Ambien, you miss everything and wake up just before landing CONUS. As soon as you get the green light, you pull out your iPhone, check Facebook, and see Melton Knife and Design tagged a pic of you with the previously mentioned underwear on your head, linked to SGT Douchebag's profile.

Now it is game on. }:-)

I think it is awesome Doc Doom hooked you up like that, Sir. :)

Well, our real-life Group surgeon was Asian, I think I'll develop the Doc character a little better, with Doc Doom in mind. :thumbsup:

As for SGT Douchebag, face stomp the little turd! Or make him mow the carpet with his teeth the entire flight back.

What caused him to be late? What is he smuggling on board the plane? Since you are going to build the Chief's character, obviously he is the turd that snuck into her tent, stole some underwear, and had to retrieve it out of his bag (causing him to be late). He will then start some shenanigans with said underwear, leading the Chief to turn his 'P' into a 'V' with a single swift kick.

Meanwhile, you are so doped up on Ambien, you miss everything and wake up just before landing CONUS. As soon as you get the green light, you pull out your iPhone, check Facebook, and see Melton Knife and Design tagged a pic of you with the previously mentioned underwear on your head, linked to SGT Douchebag's profile.

Now it is game on. }:-)

Some of those suggestions are pretty good, I especially like the ones linked to developing Chief Rollins' character. And I'm all about the shout-outs too, I'll work in a Melton knife and of course a couple of references to ShadowSpear.

Well, our real-life Group surgeon was Asian, I think I'll develop the Doc character a little better, with Doc Doom in mind. :thumbsup:

Some of those suggestions are pretty good, I especially like the ones linked to developing Chief Rollins' character. And I'm all about the shout-outs too, I'll work in a Melton knife and of course a couple of references to ShadowSpear.

sooo.... You actually own a Ninja Glock with the Time travelling interdimensional optics... MKD did not exist at the time of the Soul Plane Incident, in this dimension, or time line.... We need to send you back to Area 51 for 28 Days with 13 Monkeys and the Kradle .... WB will be your purveyor of supplements and Dknob will be your Hollywood producer...

Would you get on with the next installment already? Um, Please, Sir.

sooo.... You actually own a Ninja Glock with the Time travelling interdimensional optics... MKD did not exist at the time of the Soul Plane Incident, in this dimension, or time line.... We need to send you back to Area 51 for 28 Days with 13 Monkeys and the Kradle .... WB will be your purveyor of supplements and Dknob will be your Hollywood producer...

Holy cross-thread points batman! LOL

sooo.... You actually own a Ninja Glock with the Time travelling interdimensional optics... MKD did not exist at the time of the Soul Plane Incident, in this dimension, or time line.......

That's the great thing about fiction...

That actually made my head hurt.

I love how Marauder specifically responded to two other sections of xSFmed's posts, but conveniently "forgot" to address this. :D

Back