Col Jack Moroney (JCarron)

LibraryLady

Verified Military
http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/member.php?u=1224

Though Col Jack Moroney (JCarron) never went beyond posting an intro thread on the board, I know many here know him from other places.

It is with great sadness that we lost him this last Sunday.

Sir, you were a Man among Men. The Greatest of the Great.

Your wisdom will be missed, your stories were inspirational and your quiet leadership a shining example.

I never met you, Sir, but if I had been in your AO, I would have made a point of going out of my way, just to say I'd had the honor.

You will be missed. You will not be forgotten.

LL

Sounds like a very impressive fellow to say the least! I am sorry I never had the opportunity to have met such a loved and respected patriot!

RIP

Jack was my Company CO when I was with B-2-10SFGA. He was the epitome of the warrior/ scholar and one of the toughest men I have ever known.

He took me from being an 18 year old SFQC graduate screw-up to becoming a well-rounded SF operator. He made me the man I am today.

I could never forget his words of wisdom because if I did, I knew the ensuing beatings by him and SGM Snider would be swift and sure. (Yeah, really old Army! LOL!)

He was a father figure to me and I loved him as such. God bless you Sir and I hope to see you on the other side.

Blue Skys,

Craig

RIP Colonel Moroney :(

LL stated it well! I never got the chance to meet you Sir, but I always enjoyed your posts and wisdom on another site. We have lost a great soldier, leader and SF legend.

Rest easy Col. Moroney.

I'll miss your words of wisdom and candor.

We've got the watch, you can rest easy now Sir.

Thank you for your years of dedicated service to our great country.

RIP Jack. :(

I cried for hours when I heard the news. :(

Colonel...I will miss you greatly, though we never met you touched my life in many ways as you did so many others. Your wit and wisdom were unparallelled.

Back