Cool stuff that's happened recently

I could tell you about all of the cool stuff, but I'll remain intentionally vague. This keeps me from uttering any clichés BUT allows me to remain cool and supersecret (note, supersecret MUST be said with a lisp). The implication is that I'm totally awesome and "in the know" without saying anything that would "blow my cover" which is also known as "fired as fuck when someone dimes me out."

So, some cool stuff happened. Stuff and things because of where I work. You know, "here" and everything because of this guy I know and he's "Tier 1."

"Cool shit and better than yours." That's what's happened to me.

Also, a shout out to @Muppet for invoking cancer and bacon in the same post. Sorry, Bro, but I'm cooler than you and you know why...I just can't say.

No Monday references.... FAIL... Free without Monday, is like, well, anything that would happen to ordinary non-AWP people.:wall::hmm:O_o

I could tell you about all of the cool stuff, but I'll remain intentionally vague. This keeps me from uttering any clichés BUT allows me to remain cool and supersecret (note, supersecret MUST be said with a lisp). The implication is that I'm totally awesome and "in the know" without saying anything that would "blow my cover" which is also known as "fired as fuck when someone dimes me out."

So, some cool stuff happened. Stuff and things because of where I work. You know, "here" and everything because of this guy I know and he's "Tier 1."

"Cool shit and better than yours." That's what's happened to me.

Translation:

FreesJob.jpg

Back