Could be NSFW... CF doing the job in A-Stan

Pete031

Leave....
SOF Support
Hopefully I haven't posted this yet.... It's pretty funny, let it run and get the initial song out of the way.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDHkKzRy7M&feature=related"]YouTube - canadian pte's (wht we do!)[/ame]

I never understood why American Armies burn their waste :uhh: dig a friggen hole.

I never understood why American Armies burn their waste :uhh: dig a friggen hole.

When were deployed(In Lebanon anyway) we hired a local with a container truck called the Honey wagon! lol. they would collect our Shit and spread it in the fields( brings a hwhloe new meaning to Fartilizer! lol

We would burn the paper using the same system as above.

Because when you are in a small FOB or firebase, for an extended period of time, you run out of places to dig. Also, the rock of A-Stan isin't always the best digging.

yah, jungle boy, how many holes can you dig inside the wire till you're doubledigging a fucking hole, eh eh?

it's a 5-1 ratio for better burning of diesel to mogas and it's better to get some stirrage in before you light the fucker off anyway. that and a wet bandana over the mouth so you don't inhale the damn shitsmoke.

Because when you are in a small FOB or firebase, for an extended period of time, you run out of places to dig. Also, the rock of A-Stan isin't always the best digging.

yah, jungle boy, how many holes can you dig inside the wire till you're doubledigging a fucking hole, eh eh?

Rocks etc... I understand, though thats what engineers are for...

You only need one hole, it'll last years, called a long drop, needs to be kinda deep though...

But yeah I get the point, sucks to be a Private! :D

Sorry, I have a rule against watching anything that starts off with, "Canada Rules." :D

:doh: lol

Back